OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Let me specify "time on" as well as time off

There are cases where I would just like to have a couple of slots availability to be booked but I don't want to change my "business hours" to reflect this. It would be nice to allow me to specify "time on" just like I can block out time using the time off feature.

134 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminMicrosoft Bookings (Software Engineer, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ville Ritola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be incredibly useful. Functionality work with selecting the desired calendar hours with mouse or tap.

• Anouk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me and my colleagues, it is important to have the possibility to be flexible. So I would like to book different hours per week which are available for bookings.

• Matt Skalski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! It is bordering on the insane that a scheduling app wouldn't allow for the addition of specific open booking hours on a given day... like they didn't anticipate that nearly 100% of business that allow clients to book with them might, on occasion, want to offer additional hours in addition to their regular hours, or shift a regularly open slot to another time on a given day. Seriously a highschooler would have been able to think this through. Probably cancelling my booking subscription to move to another service, as this makes the app unusable.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! What a no brainer. This should have been included by default. It's what I need, so I won't be using bookings until available

There is probably a way on the main calendar to block time as unavailable? New user so I don't know

• Claude commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great is this could also include limit a service to a specific time range, e.g. between 12:00pm and 2:00pm to allow prospects to scheduling lunches with company sales employees.

• Todd Takada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! We need this too! Our business needs to offer customer self serve "Bookings" functionality by location. For example, for Pioneer Square area, select Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-1130; For South Lake Union Area, select Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30-5); for Eastside, select Wednesdays, and for Belltown/Downtown, select Fridays.

I would like to have this feature also. I will set a meeting location based on day of the week. North location on Tuesday and South location on Thursday etc.

• Stephen M Blaylock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have an alternative to marking Time-Off and have the ability of marking Time Available. My appointment days are only 1-2 a month and not consistent.

• Sitara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition - service only available on certain days (date driven not day of the week) and certain times.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow companies who may only offer a service on specific days of the week to narrow down when a specific service is offered. Example, if the company is open 5 days a week but only offers inspections on Monday and Wednesday.

Feedback and Knowledge Base