OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Let me specify "time on" as well as time off

There are cases where I would just like to have a couple of slots availability to be booked but I don't want to change my "business hours" to reflect this. It would be nice to allow me to specify "time on" just like I can block out time using the time off feature.

131 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminMicrosoft Bookings (Software Engineer, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ville Ritola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be incredibly useful. Functionality work with selecting the desired calendar hours with mouse or tap.

• Anouk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me and my colleagues, it is important to have the possibility to be flexible. So I would like to book different hours per week which are available for bookings.

• Matt Skalski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! It is bordering on the insane that a scheduling app wouldn't allow for the addition of specific open booking hours on a given day... like they didn't anticipate that nearly 100% of business that allow clients to book with them might, on occasion, want to offer additional hours in addition to their regular hours, or shift a regularly open slot to another time on a given day. Seriously a highschooler would have been able to think this through. Probably cancelling my booking subscription to move to another service, as this makes the app unusable.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! What a no brainer. This should have been included by default. It's what I need, so I won't be using bookings until available

There is probably a way on the main calendar to block time as unavailable? New user so I don't know

• Claude commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great is this could also include limit a service to a specific time range, e.g. between 12:00pm and 2:00pm to allow prospects to scheduling lunches with company sales employees.

• Todd Takada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! We need this too! Our business needs to offer customer self serve "Bookings" functionality by location. For example, for Pioneer Square area, select Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-1130; For South Lake Union Area, select Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30-5); for Eastside, select Wednesdays, and for Belltown/Downtown, select Fridays.

I would like to have this feature also. I will set a meeting location based on day of the week. North location on Tuesday and South location on Thursday etc.

• Stephen M Blaylock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have an alternative to marking Time-Off and have the ability of marking Time Available. My appointment days are only 1-2 a month and not consistent.

• Sitara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition - service only available on certain days (date driven not day of the week) and certain times.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow companies who may only offer a service on specific days of the week to narrow down when a specific service is offered. Example, if the company is open 5 days a week but only offers inspections on Monday and Wednesday.

Feedback and Knowledge Base