OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Create a multiple day event

Be able to create an event that spans multiple working days such as a 3-day workshop that can be buffered for multiple days.

97 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Elizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great if some bookings like this (over multiple days) could be made but still show my time as available. For example, I have students who come to work, so they need to book the time with me, but they are here to work with clients while under my supervision. So the time needs to show as available so that clients can book time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could the solution to this also enable users to book multiple blocks of the default booking duration? It would be good if users could create bookings that were anywhere from 1/2 hour to multiple hours to multiple days.

• Darren Hurst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it's a bit frustrating that events can only be booked in hour segments, rather than in days, so if:

a) you want to book a room for a whole day you have to put the booking period to be 8 hours, but the customer still needs to select a time which is confusing

b) If you want to book a resource for a whole week, the customer has to book every day individually

• Per Nygaard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some here. Would like to rent my vacation house, and have the ability to specify that you can only book full days (e.g. from 12:00 to 12:00 then next day).

• Jákup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. We run a campsite where people can book the whole building for camps, conferences or other events – not on an hourly basis but for a whole day or multiple days.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. We would like our customers to be able to book a workshop and meeting room for 3 to 5 days for example.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run a service and manufacturing workshop some jobs are booked out ie a 3 day build option. this function would be great so i cant be booked whilst i have a 3day build.

• Joshua Burke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run a guided trip and rental business. Our standard services can range from 1 - 5 days in length so we need the option to set service durations for longer than 24 hours.

Feedback and Knowledge Base