OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Allow customers to choose their time zone on the Booking Page

In cases where customers are spread across time zones, they should be able to see the times listed on my Booking Page in a time zone that makes sense for them.

169 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminMicrosoft Bookings (Software Engineer, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the booking page should show the available times in the local timezone for the customer. otherwise the customer has to convert all the times into their local timezone. painful for them

• Gillian Kerr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At minimum, state the time zone on the appointment. My clients can't tell what time zone the meeting is in; the appointment itself doesn't say which time zone.

There needs to be a drop down calendar where a client can choose what time zone they are in and it updates the businesses available times to show it in their times so they can book without confussion. We have clients who need to book from different time zones throughout Australia and currently it will be difficult for them to do this with this.

• Stephan Newenhisen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have clients in multiple time zones. When the book, their time zone should be considered when showing options and when putting into my calendar.

• JP McLaughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do executive coaching over the phone across time zones. The appointment time needs to show MY localized time zone so clients are not confused.

• Chris Turnham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let customers change the default time zone, as they may be in another zone, and available bookings should be seen in the clients time zone to avoid confusion.

• Daron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow customers to see my available times in their native time zone

I don't see the option for clients to select the time zone in which they are located. I use this for phone appointments across the country

• JP McLaughlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of us use Skype or video conferencing to deliver services. The appointment confirmations and reminders need to include a time zone. Without that this will be chaos for me trying to keep that straight.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base