OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Allow customers to choose their time zone on the Booking Page

In cases where customers are spread across time zones, they should be able to see the times listed on my Booking Page in a time zone that makes sense for them.

172 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminMicrosoft Bookings (Software Engineer, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is REALLY important to me as 75-80% of my scheduled meetings are with customers in different time zones. Nearly all of them end up scheduling for the wrong time because of the time zone issue.

• Dustin Gamester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very shocked that this feature does not exist, and am even more shocked at how it was requested in 2016 and there is still no answer as to whether or not Microsoft will implement it

• Sameer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two times I have called the person who booked an appointment with me and they were like "I thought you were going to call me in an hour?". This makes me look VERY unprofessional. I need an ETA on this, else I will be going back to www.calendly.com which does NOT have this issue. I switched to you guys so I can use more MS products, but this was a huge disappointment. It feels like products are being rushed out too much. Time zones are a no brainer that works in Outlook!

• Melissa Kelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide an ETA for shipment of this feature. As a workaround, I have had to add custom fields to make sure clients are aware that the times they are seeing aren't necessarily those in their time zone. I've invested a lot of time and money into transitioning fully to O365 as a solopreneur and am upset that my investment is not even fully functional on a scale that would be expected from a "complete" business suite.

Melissa Kelley CPRW

This is an absolute must-have feature, without it I am unable to use this tool.

• Dustin Beisch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we can an update to know if this idea is going to be implemented? This is very vital use as we have people booking from other states and need them to be able to select there time zones so that way we have the right times setup for our staff.

Thank you.

• Innes Borkwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing the customer to select their time zone is vital; the specified time zone currently appears 'below the fold', and is easily missed by the customer when they scroll down to confirm the booking.

Suggesting the user's time zone, based on their IP address is also feasible, and should be considered as a feature.

Many countries have numerous time zones, so this is a must-have feature; the lack of it is currently causing numerous incorrect bookings.

Thank you.

• Michael Vickers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A critical feature for our business too, until this is provided we can't use what is otherwise a well thought out and useful app

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most schedulers have a popup or drop down on the booking page so the visitor can select his/her time zone. Please add this feature to make it easiest for the customer.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make things easiest for the customer! Allow customers to see my available times in their native time zone.

• Vangelis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful if the timezone of the booker could be auto-detected from his IP.

This really is a "must have" feature for my business. Please let me know when this feature has been added.

Feedback and Knowledge Base