OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

personalize confirmation

I have specific information/forms that need to be filled out when book first appointment. I would like to add this to the "confirmation email" after they book their first visit.

87 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

drwilson@acupetvet.net shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kerry Boyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to alter the language used in the confirmation to be more reflective of our specific terminology

• Jennifer Stork commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This is needed. In the least, it would help if there was an "immediately after booking" option in the dropdown for creating email reminders. But the ability to customize confirmation emails with html coding, and the ability to attach files, would be even better.

• Nadia Hagen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. We have forms to be filled out and pdf documents which have to be read before the appointment. So this is very important for us!

• Michael Parrish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crucial as Sandie stated, right now I am getting basic company information in body of the confirmation email. This provides no value or direction to the customer as to next steps or what to do on the day of the event.

• sandie@sbm.ie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is basic but crucial! We can customise the reminder email so why not the confirmation email?

• Kim Gaxiola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature, it's difficult to use bookings when the automatically generated email address that is used to confirm reservation can not be changed and doesn't exist.

• pouchm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to customize the email reminders for customers by allowing HTML coding and user inputted data.

Example:

Hello <name>
    Your appointment is set for <date, time>.

Please click this <a href="website.com"> link </a> to visit our website.

• Anne-Claire Pinel de Grandchamp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a better service, Business could like to customize email who will be send to customer for confirm and remind the booking (add some tips and advices for a specific service).

Feedback and Knowledge Base