OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Create recurring bookings and time off blocks

Create a recurring booking for a customer so that I don't have to make multiple bookings each week/month.

Create a recurring time off block for one or more staff - like lunch every day 12-1 pm.

103 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Microsoft BookingsAdminMicrosoft Bookings (Admin, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AlainAlain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recurring bookings is a must, without this app is useless to me and to thousands of other users (schools for example), shame..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also have recurring reserved times that booking option is not available. Don't want to clog up my Outlook calendar with"unavailable" times.

• Erika ColemanErika Coleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This is exactly what I need as well - a reoccuring booking option would be awesome. I have gigs that come in 5 sessions for 1 series that I want a client to be able to book and at the same time to be able as an administrator assign different staff members to the sessions in a gig.

• Lou KolaskyLou Kolasky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a pitching coach and have packages (blocks of time) for Students. 6 lessons. I would like for the student to sign up for blocks at a time and I would approve them after being paid in advance.

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this too. Every Thursday I'm unavailable while I work elsewhere. Rather than manually enter that, it would be great to just make it repeat weekly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base