OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Option to let the customer choose from a list of locations on the booking page

There are cases when we'd like to offer multiple options for location to the customer (webinar, phone, their place, our place etc.).

66 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.comAdminneelj@microsoft.com (Senior Program Manager, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Todd TakadaTodd Takada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brandi: If Microsoft is not able to offer you the ability for your customers to book into your webinar, you might want to try evite.com. I have used evite.com to manage customer signups for in person and web seminars. evite.com offers a superior experience for organizers and attendees. Just something to consider if Microsoft does not meet your needs.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the interim I created 2 calendars one for each location with 2 separate links on my website... sort of works

• BrandiBrandi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability for my customers to book into a webinar that I have scheduled on a specific day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have three locations, Booking app is not give the option to set my three locations, and also all my Cloud clients, like skype, webinar, etc

• Vasileios BourmpounisVasileios Bourmpounis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My business is completely online and I use exclusively Skype for Business. I would like to have the option for a Skype for Business meeting. Otherwise Bookings is not useful to my business.

Feedback and Knowledge Base