Non-square logo support

Support circle and rectangular logos

47 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jan Werner [cateno] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't see that this has been implemented. The logo is still square, so our logo that is not square but rectangular becomes very small and has lots of white space above and below.

• Anthony Ferrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My companies logo is rectangle and it will not fit the circle logo option that is currently on bookings. Also, none of the theme colors match my companies color's. Do you know if there will be an update to this soon?

• Mike Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The upload of a logo doesn't work any more after adding this feature.

Clicking add logo gives no response

• Simon P-H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The upload of a logo doesn't work, is it normal ?
    I try to add a logo with the modify button (in the "enterprise of the company" section) but nothing happen

• Kevin Barrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This as well as comments about color - should all be addressed in the larger scope of allowing themes for this portal so it can be matched to the client's web site and does not appear that they have even left the clients web site. this would have to include the ability to link back to the client's web site as they would with any page on their web site.

• John Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My logo is rectangle and both ends are cut off. There should be some flexibility in the shape of the logo field.

Feedback and Knowledge Base