OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Custom fields on the booking page

Allow the business to specify custom fields on the booking page that they would like to capture from their customers who are making a booking.

305 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.comneelj@microsoft.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Microsoft BookingsAdminMicrosoft Bookings (Admin, Outlook.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry that bookingsqa mail bounced. We will check on that.
        Meanwhile, please send through the bookings feedback (on the booking module) your email and a note about getting added to custom fields beta and we will get you added. Yes, it has taken longer than we anticipated and we apologize for the delay.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unable too send mail provided by Admin. "bookingsqa wasn't found at microsoft.com."

We would very much like to get access to BETA as we are considering to move our booking system. We have been following this for some time, and feel it’s taking too long. We will have to see how some new features like custom field will work asap or we will have to commit to our current system for another term.

• Roman RowlandsRoman Rowlands commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously underdeveloped, cool in principle, but in current form almost useless. I doubt there are any people seriously working on this, as taking way too long to get sorted.

• Eli ChernerEli Cherner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Microsoft Bookings (Admin, Outlook.com) where do we let you know that we want to be added to the Beta for these customized fields?

• Microsoft BookingsAdminMicrosoft Bookings (Admin, Outlook.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry for the late response on this. Yes, we will send a notification here when the feature is enabled. We are very close and will be likely turning this on in a matter of few weeks (first for a small set of users and then expand to everyone after a few weeks) - if you would like to be added to Beta for this feature and provide early feedback, then please do let us know and we can look into adding your organization to the Beta.

• Matt VernonMatt Vernon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will a notification be sent out when the feature is enabled? Is there a mailing list for Bookings? I would like to switch us over to this but we have to have some way of recording the number of people the booking is for.

Is there anyone at microsoft who can give us an update when the expected ETA is. I guess a lot of people are waiting for this.

Thanks

4 months since you started work on this feature. When can we expect it to be implemeted? Could you please give us an ETA?
        We are currently holding back on updates on our current system, waiting to see if this can make us move our booking platform to microsoft.

• Ed LoboEd Lobo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without haiving this control I am unable to use the feature. I need to contact customers as soon as they book and fields are there for contacting them are optional. I am voting for this. hopefully I will be able to use it once it is implemented.

Yes, absolutely would have covered a lot of other necessary fields I would require by allowing custom ones.

• AndyAndy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be a big help for us as we go out to customers homes so we need a full address and post code, rather it being optional.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base