OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Custom fields on the booking page

Allow the business to specify custom fields on the booking page that they would like to capture from their customers who are making a booking.

162 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.comAdminneelj@microsoft.com (Senior Program Manager, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JimJim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's probably too close to the finish line to add much new, but it would be great if we could define validation rules for the fields. In our situation, the e-mail addresses should all come from within our organisation, and it would be great to enforce that right in the form. That said, I'm sure that the custom fields will improve things, because then we can include the instructions right there beside the text entry field.

• MagnusMagnus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When can we see this done? I need this to be able to use it and I want to use this than what we have today! This works so much better, just missing custom fields and setting required fields!

• Tonya HernandezTonya Hernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen soon as possible. We need to able to create additional questions, drop downs and check boxes. Thank You!

• Linda ParkinLinda Parkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding custom fields is essential for us, especially contact details to allow us to contact the customer for their appointment via Skype etc.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree. i need intel from a booking for my business like license plate number in a booking so custom fields is a must

• RichardRichard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Bookings product is just what a couple of my clients have been looking for. But they both need to be able to add custom fields, drop down lists (which we specify the contents of), and also the ability to customise the confirmation and reminder emails.

• Erik OttoErik Otto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Service Descriptions need to be allowed to be longer, they are cutting off my characters. Also custome fields and drops downs for each service.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Acuity is a program that is used by our company as well. I would like to utilize MS Bookings but need to be able to have the option to add custom fields.

• John AzaraJohn Azara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be quite the boon to Microsoft Bookings. We were looking at ways to leverage Office 365 at our workplace and one of the attractive features is Bookings. Unfortunately it doesn't provide enough user customization to accommodate our needs. Custom fields and the ability to utilize custom dropdowns for the booking home page.

• AMTSAMTS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also allow user to specify the order that the service is displayed on the page

Feedback and Knowledge Base