OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Custom fields on the booking page

Allow the business to specify custom fields on the booking page that they would like to capture from their customers who are making a booking.

226 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.comAdminneelj@microsoft.com (Senior Program Manager, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anyone at microsoft who can give us an update when the expected ETA is. I guess a lot of people are waiting for this.

Thanks

4 months since you started work on this feature. When can we expect it to be implemeted? Could you please give us an ETA?
        We are currently holding back on updates on our current system, waiting to see if this can make us move our booking platform to microsoft.

• Ed LoboEd Lobo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without haiving this control I am unable to use the feature. I need to contact customers as soon as they book and fields are there for contacting them are optional. I am voting for this. hopefully I will be able to use it once it is implemented.

Yes, absolutely would have covered a lot of other necessary fields I would require by allowing custom ones.

• AndyAndy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be a big help for us as we go out to customers homes so we need a full address and post code, rather it being optional.

I am looking forward to custom fields and text so I can switch our firm over from Timely to MS Bookings.

• JimJim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's probably too close to the finish line to add much new, but it would be great if we could define validation rules for the fields. In our situation, the e-mail addresses should all come from within our organisation, and it would be great to enforce that right in the form. That said, I'm sure that the custom fields will improve things, because then we can include the instructions right there beside the text entry field.

• MagnusMagnus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When can we see this done? I need this to be able to use it and I want to use this than what we have today! This works so much better, just missing custom fields and setting required fields!

• Tonya HernandezTonya Hernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen soon as possible. We need to able to create additional questions, drop downs and check boxes. Thank You!

• Linda ParkinLinda Parkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding custom fields is essential for us, especially contact details to allow us to contact the customer for their appointment via Skype etc.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base