OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Let me timebox when the booking page can accept bookings

In the case of a tradeshow, I'd only like to accept bookings during a given time frame. It would be nice to have the Booking Page only show slots within that period.

38 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nadia Hagen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, next to having time for customers our employees have other tasks. Therefore the whole Outlook agenda (during "office hours") cannot be open to everyone!
    Furthermore it's not acceptable to have every employee block half of the agenda just to not receive costumers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. We work on semesters. I want to close off during breaks without blocking people for time off. I don't want to control their personal calendars in that way. I want to accept appointments through, say, December 8 not so many days out in the future because that changes every day.

• Jarrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay so check this out-
    When creating a booking page instead of selecting "business" there should be more options. This could be used to book events like corporate conferences. Just think about all of the users that would rely on this. Also the staff members should be able to use their office 365 picture. This would allow individuals who have never met to know who they were to be looking for. I have a more ideas... let me know what you guys think!

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or conversely, allow company to block out certain booking times for time away, other meetings or Outlook calendar (busy) blocks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base