OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Integrate my personal calendar with the Bookings calendar

I would like for my own O365 calendar to impact the availability of my time on the booking calendar.

267 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all, the feature has completed rolling out and you should see a new checkbox for each staff member in the staff details form to turn the feature on. More detailed instructions are here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Sync-staff-s-personal-calendar-with-Microsoft-Bookings-23ee9b4c-0241-40ff-b663-67a309c378f8

If you’re still not seeing the option please email us at bookingsuv@microsoft.com

Thank you,
Microsoft Bookings Team

62 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Simon Wiltshire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keen to see this. I was very excited when this showed up in my O365 Business Premium today but the fact that availability on the Bookings calendar does not reflect the availability on my actual personal calendar renders this near worthless, so I hope the product team really is actively working on it. That's really Feature #1 on any basic booking or scheduling tool.

• Beau Badeaux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How has this still not been addressed? I cannot understand why Bookings was launched without this feature (especially when it was already present in Sunrise which MS killed off . . . . )

• Jack Abernathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to correct a previous statement. I cannot get recurring appointments to show in Bookings. I can still drag and drop appointments from outlook to bookings for other than clients but, cannot set up recurring which is desperately needed in my practice.

• Ashmeet Sidana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea for a service. However, without integrating with the existing meetings in my personal calendar it doesn't add value.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Full integration with the 365 calendar would work really well fore my business. I can not use it unless it integrates with my 365 calendar. Thank you

• Timon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bookings is a fantastic idea - but it is useless unless the personal calendars will be integrated to show conflicts / avoid online bookings in busy times. Please activate this feature soon! :D

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New bookings are appearing in my O365 calendar but there is no conflict detection yet.

If this helps, I listed a service called Out of Office and a Personal Time, on the services page. I did not make them public. I have found that the Bookings page updates my Outlook Calendar where I do have my personal calendar appointments. That might help.

I find that my Bookings Calendar is integrating nicely with my personal calendar. I am also finding that I can drag and drop from my desktop calendar into bookings and, that I can set up repeating appointments as well. Now, I do not know if you drag and drop from outlook personal calendar to Bookings calendar that it will notify your clients, if you want that feature. So far, the calendar is exceeding my expectations except for having option to choose text mssgs.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use Office 365 on-line and desktop computers. Bookings needs to be integrated with Calendar for easy access or a direct icon on desktop without going into Office 365 on-line.

• Desmond Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently using BookedIn...and won't be able to use Microsoft Bookings until they allow for two way sync with my iCal to avoid conflicts.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The product team has been working on this since 08/25, is there any update? Love the simplicity and the UX on the customer side, but cannot use until the sync is bi-directional with our existing cals.

• John Mackey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all the others. We're all set up and ready to go with this, but can't go live until the availability of people is adjusted for their personal O365 calendars.

• Gordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely required
    for me to have any use for this feature. Eagerly awaiting integration of Outlook calendar integration.

• RTB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really needs to be a priority, there is simply no value in a scheduling system that cannot account for conflicts.

• Chris Chai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, cannot use Microsoft Bookings without integrating with my current Outlook Calendar

• Bill Comfort commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that it's really worthless unless it works with my existing calendar to show/hide availability

• Charisse Sisou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yay! Bookings is really only useful to me if it considers my existing availability on my personal calendar. Thank you!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base