OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Integrate my personal calendar with the Bookings calendar

I would like for my own O365 calendar to impact the availability of my time on the booking calendar.

267 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all, the feature has completed rolling out and you should see a new checkbox for each staff member in the staff details form to turn the feature on. More detailed instructions are here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Sync-staff-s-personal-calendar-with-Microsoft-Bookings-23ee9b4c-0241-40ff-b663-67a309c378f8

If you’re still not seeing the option please email us at bookingsuv@microsoft.com

Thank you,
Microsoft Bookings Team

62 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike Horne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah - the first comment nailed it....until this is implemented, its pretty much useless. calendly works great.

• Kirsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly what I need -- I need the ability to block off time on my Bookings calendar when other appointments are scheduled on my personal calendar.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also interested in an update on this feature. It takes away the whole point of client scheduling when you can be double scheduled.

• Chris Turnham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi MS team, do you have an updated time before this is released? We're twiddling our thumbs unable to use the product until this feature is released. Really looking forward to it!

• Ann Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I echo previous commenters -- please make a priority of integrating the Bookings calendar with the 0365 calendar! Overall, I love the setup of Bookings -- very intuitive. But it's totally useless without two-way integration.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is there a timeline for this need to know as I would like to go live with bookings and need to choose a different tool if not imminent. thx.

• Raymond Otero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, if you add the integration point from the regular O365 calendar to this bookings calendar, that will definitely make it more useful for business. Please keep me posted on this update.

• Mathieu Sonet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Le service Bookings n'a pas d'intérêt si la synchronisation avec mon agenda outlook n'est pas possible.

• Mel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the ETA on this feature? I would like to cancel the other subscription I have, but I can't until Bookings works the way I need it to.

• Leah Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi can we have an ETA on this update. We need this integration to make bookings worth while. Thank you!

• John Swindell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a showstopper issue for us. Can't wait until this bug is fixed so we can use the product.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Zzzzz. Right now I just use a third party app to take care of this (Wix-Bookings). They allow integration of other calendars. Come on, MS! I'm paying $ twice.

• mshea@staffbuffalo.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on this feature? My staff would love to utilize Bookings, but we would need our personal calendar availability to assign our open times! We have a lot of meetings and phone calls scheduled through other means and we would need it to sync up in order to start using bookings!

• Lucille Shaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And please add this integration functionally with the MSExhange outlook (email and calendar). Also, allow contact to be added to the contact list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base