OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Integrate my personal calendar with the Bookings calendar

I would like for my own O365 calendar to impact the availability of my time on the booking calendar.

262 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.comneelj@microsoft.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Microsoft BookingsAdminMicrosoft Bookings (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hi all, the feature has completed rolling out and you should see a new checkbox for each staff member in the staff details form to turn the feature on. More detailed instructions are here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Sync-staff-s-personal-calendar-with-Microsoft-Bookings-23ee9b4c-0241-40ff-b663-67a309c378f8

If you’re still not seeing the option please email us at bookingsuv@microsoft.com

Thank you,
    Microsoft Bookings Team

61 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris WBChris WB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone confirm the behaviour for this enhancement? I have multiple calendars setup in Office 365 but it appears to only be checking against the primary calendar.

Calendly allows me to select which calendars I would like to block out etc. This feature would be very useful and it stopping me from switched to bookings for my business.

• Microsoft BookingsAdminMicrosoft Bookings (Admin, Outlook.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all, the feature has completed rolling out and you should see a new checkbox for each staff member in the staff details form to turn the feature on. More detailed instructions are here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Sync-staff-s-personal-calendar-with-Microsoft-Bookings-23ee9b4c-0241-40ff-b663-67a309c378f8

If you're still not seeing the option please email us at bookingsuv@microsoft.com

Thank you,
        Microsoft Bookings Team

• IlseIlse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really want to implement this but I cannot find where to synchronize my office calendar with the bookings calendar. Can someone help me with this issue?????

• BrianBrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are trying to implement bookings but are waiting for this feature breathlessly...any updates since coding was completed 3 weeks ago?

• Chris HunterChris Hunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just looked at my account and it's not rolled out yet. I might also suggest that since it's a checkbox, that you add this as checked as a default and not make admins have to go search for it when they add a user to a Bookings page.

• John RexJohn Rex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is huge for me. Without it, I can't really use Bookings! When will it be available?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI, tech support directed me to this page after verifying that this feature has just started rolling out. It was suggested to comment here to find out more about the roll out schedule. Thanks!

• Frank HammFrank Hamm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The option to activate it is not available so for me. How long will rolling out take? Another 6 months? :-)

• Gillian KerrGillian Kerr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news re integration! Will there be an announcement in each account to tell us that it's active? Any descriptions of functionality so we can begin to design our work flows? Thanks

• Chris W.Chris W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just had to go into Bookings to block out YET ANOTHER meeting after scheduling time on my personal calendar. It takes twice as long to get any scheduling done with this solution. If I had known that "final touches" took 2 months to complete I would have used a different product. Can we get a reasonable timeframe estimate for completion on this?

• Allison GrahamAllison Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really feeling like this is taking A VERY LONG Time to happen. Can't you just buy another technology that already has this integrated into outlook or gmail? still waiting....

• GordonGordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would be all over Bookings and integrating it into our org's website, if it had the ability to confirm availability with our Outlook Calendar.

• Mike HorneMike Horne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah - the first comment nailed it....until this is implemented, its pretty much useless. calendly works great.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base