OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Location of appointment feature

Regarding locations of meetings, oftentimes my meetings with my clients are over the telephone or video chat. I would like to have those options on the location area of the booking.

130 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

miriam@kroschelaccountingservices.onmicrosoft.commiriam@kroschelaccountingservices.onmicrosoft.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% agree with this. I love Bookings so far! I just have multiple sales people who want to book demos, but each has their own "location" which is actually their online conferencing URL. We can't have one for the company, we need this for each staff member for each service.

• Chris LattaChris Latta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like the location to be associated with the user and not the organisation. We will have people in various locations offering the same appointments. clients booking would need to be able to see the location of the free person, otherwise they can book appointments that are potentially to far away to get to

• Kirsten CurryKirsten Curry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want our clients to have the ability to request a phone meeting vs a Skype meeting vs a meeting at their offices vs a meeting at our offices. We should also be able to allow only some of the options depending on the type of meeting or even the type of client.

• Shane M. MShane M. M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - a drop down when a customers selects a "service" so they can enter an address or pick from a list

Feedback and Knowledge Base