OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

Custom text to the customer on the booking page

I would like to be able to add text (e.g. instructions, directions, pre-requisites, to-do list etc.) to the booking page so that my customers can see it before / after making a booking.

77 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

neelj@microsoft.comAdminneelj@microsoft.com (Senior Program Manager, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MagnusMagnus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The service lacks the capability to have custom text (instructions etc) in the e-mail sent to the customer.

We're having a booking system that requires information of rules and guidelines to the customer to be sent out with the auto acceptance.

• clark.pittman@outlook.comclark.pittman@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Mr. Abernathy, the ability to appointment email with instructions or a .pdf attachment is great. Currently doing this with Genbook. This allows the first appointment with the customer to be more productive more quickly.

• Jack AbernathyJack Abernathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I send out "Initial appointment" emails with instructions. Would like to have a feature that can do that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base