OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Bookings

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

How can we improve Microsoft Bookings?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. allow appointments with multiple staff members

Allow customers to book an appointment with multiple staff members, like being able to have a support person and a primary person on the same appointment.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Name first in outlook appointment

Have the option to have the customer name listed first on the outlook calendar rather than the service, so that it is easier to find a certain customer on your schedule when they want to confirm times. I have many calendars up at once, and the names are cut off when teh service is listed first.

17 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Change order of custom fields

I would like to have the ability to change the order of displaying the custom fields.

111 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Link Multiple Booking Page

Hi,

I have 3 booking page because i have 3 different categories. These 3 booking pages i have the links posted on my website at allurespanails.com

What i love to see and finding it shocking that the 3 booking are some how not linked. E.g. If my customer go to my Allure Spa & Nail booking page there should be a TAB for my customer to click on to get to my Allure Wax & Facial or Eyelash Care Need or any booking page i have created.

At the moment in order for customer to get to my other services…

4 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Terms and Conditions listed as Terms of Sale in E-mails

In the e-mail sent to customers, the confirmation has links for Terms of Sale and Privacy Policy. However, in the business information settings, Terms of Sale is listed as Terms and Conditions. The e-mail should reflect the same language so as to not confuse customers since they need to accept these on the bookings page.

3 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Export to excel

It will be great to export events with all available information (like a staff, customer, date and so on) and list of customers to Excel.

9 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Put custom fields in Email reminder

It would be great if we could put the custom fields in the email reminder. Say, if one of the custom fields was "Balance Due" we could put that information in the Email reminder so that the customer could prepare their payment.

11 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Let me specify "time on" as well as time off

There are cases where I would just like to have a couple of slots availability to be booked but I don't want to change my "business hours" to reflect this. It would be nice to allow me to specify "time on" just like I can block out time using the time off feature.

115 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • gmail calendar

Allow Bookings to see non-organization calendars.

The Bookings software will block out staff time based on what they have in their work calendar to reduced double booking. But what if staff uses non-organization calendars like Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook.com account?

Can they link their non-organization calendars to Bookings so Bookings knows not to allow something to be schedule during a slot that is booked in the staff's personal (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) calendar?

4 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • sso
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Select multiple days dynamically (like Airbnb)

Would like to select the range of dates to book a resource. Kind of like when you're in AirBnb or a hotel site and you click the start day and the end day. This is for booking resources in our company like wireless devices, projectors, etc.

4 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • sso
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Integrate my personal calendar with the Bookings calendar

I would like for my own O365 calendar to impact the availability of my time on the booking calendar.

266 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • sso
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all, the feature has completed rolling out and you should see a new checkbox for each staff member in the staff details form to turn the feature on. More detailed instructions are here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Sync-staff-s-personal-calendar-with-Microsoft-Bookings-23ee9b4c-0241-40ff-b663-67a309c378f8

If you’re still not seeing the option please email us at bookingsuv@microsoft.com

Thank you,
                          Microsoft Bookings Team

• Add Custom Fields to Calendar view

We'd like the ability to change the fields that display in the customer view. Our staff need to view custom fields as this allows us to prepare for bookings. Currently we have to open the booking instance and scroll down to custom fields. The issue with this is that there is a risk of bookings being incorrectly updated/deleted and it is time consuming.

See < https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Bookings/Add-Custom-Fields-to-Calendar-view/m-p/108593#M215 >

9 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • sso
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Microsoft Flow Connector to allow for data collection

It would be very useful if you could allow Flow users to use data from individual bookings. For instance, I could check e-mail addresses against a list to confirm eligibility for the service (and send out e-mails in the case of a mismatch), assemble the data in an organised way by populating a SharePoint List, and automate e-mails with surveys days later.

That way users could create their own workflows for their particular situations without clogging up the Bookings interface for those who just want a straightforward way to collect appointments.

16 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • sso
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Set maximum amount of bookings for a staff member.

Would like to be able to set a maximum amount of bookings for a staff member, per day. I.e. Once someone has two appointments that day, they are no longer available for meetings that day.

9 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • sso
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ensuring law compliance - Privacy policy - notification

To ensure compliance with the upcoming GDPR, and the current local EU legislation you should as possibility for the the small business owner, to providing the user/client with information regarding how personal information is processed – collected, disclosed, processing purpose, security, retention polices, etc..

You could just implemented it as simple page for this information, giving the business owner a possibility for entering a subject (like privacynotis og data protection policy) and a rich text. This would of cause only be strictly necessary when using Booking “as-is”. If the owner was integrating Booking in he’s or she’s own homepage there…

11 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • sso
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

By navigating to the “Booking Page” section in the web version of Bookings, you can now specify the text you want the customer to consent to before making a booking through the booking page.

As before, any privacy policy and / or terms of service URLs that have been set in the “Business Information” section will also be included on the booking page.

If you still have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through the feedback link in the product.

Thanks,
                                  Microsoft Bookings

• Require authentication before accessing a Bookings page

It would be nice to have an option to require authentication (and limited to a group of people) in order to access a particular Bookings page.

This allows for some services to be restricted and could prevent anonymous bookings from people attacking a site.

15 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • sso
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• website customization

I've seen some similar requests, but the one I saw that said it was "done" hasn't been done. You have added custom fields, but I want is the ability to add instructions or information to the top of the booking page. Widgets or other things that allow us to customize the look of the booking page and what it says and does would really help us cater it to our needs. Additionally, I would like the option to have service descriptions right under the service name, rather than having to click the (i) beside it to get this information.

29 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • sso
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Can we please be able to enter re-curring weekly bookings?

Weekly site meetings are a real pain to enter individually. Please can you add a 're-curring' weekly option.

62 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • sso
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Provide ability to provide more creative/customized look to Bookings Calendar Header.

Currently the header of the Bookings Calendar does not allow for creativity in which to better apply our company "brand" to the header. We would like the ability to bring more creativity to the content within the Bookings calendar header.

21 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • sso
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • The ability to edit the confirmation email that is sent to the staff

I would like to modify the confirmation email that gets sent to the staff. Especially when it comes to additional customer input fields that are on the booking page. It'd be nice if they would appear on the email instead of navigating to find those customer added notes.

36 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • sso
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Bookings

Feedback and Knowledge Base