OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Bookings

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Use alias email for guest staff

We are using Bookings in a school salon environment. We don't assign staff in bookings, we assign beds / chairs. Why can't I use an alias email address (assign an alias address per bed) to be used for staff contact when a booking is made for each respective staff/bed? When you try to use an alias, it says you cant save it right now try later. Later never comes. If I change the mail address it works fine. Again, why can't I use an alias since the "staff" is not actually staff. It represents a bed that can be used…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calendar Invite to the customer

Could you also do a calendar invite to the customer after booking?
    In the actual invite the it only has organizer info as invitees and not the customer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Equipment Rental

It would be a really handy feature if you could use bookings to reserve rental equipment based upon available inventory. I've started setting up our rental golf cars as Equipment Resources in Outlook and manually entering "meetings" using those resources, but to have customers able to request a "booking" themselves would be a huge time saver. Thanks!

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customised booking page colours

There are many colour pattern options to select from today, however I would like to use very specific colours from my own branding style guide.

It would be ideal to be able to enter RGF/HEX etc colour information to use my own colours for the branded booking page.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Different Service options for each Audience

I have different Services available e.g. Call with Customer Service. Call with IT Help Support. Call with me personally etc.

Ideally, I dont want to present all service options to everyone. I'd prefer my Customers see one set of applicable services, my head office contacts another set of service options, etc.

As is, i want to use Microsoft booking to schedule all outbound calls from my business to Customers, contacts and partners, but I dont want each party seeing irrelevant service types to select from when scheduling an appointment with us. I hope that makes sense.
    I would like to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Control the number of simultanious bookings

We use the Bookings software in our school. We have more students than beds. It would be great if there was a way to limit the number of simultaneous bookings. For example, we have 10 beds and 20 students. I would like to be able to limit the bookings to only 10 at any one time. That way we don't over book the number of beds or chairs we have.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Staff should have option to edit booking duration

Staff who have been assigned booking should have the option to edit booking details especially duration as necessary.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Booking type - Add event type

Allow other types of bookings, the appointment doesn’t accommodate training/education bookings.

It would be useful to be able to create x amount of events, that customers could book.

As a education / training facility, I would prefer to create X amount of training sessions 6 months ahead.

The event type bookings, should also be displayed in a list form, for customers to book on the booking site.

Event type booking, would allow other types of businesses to use bookings.

109 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When can the scheduled event statistics feature be developed?

i want to count all of my users' bookings, including customized content. show them in a list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Me hubiera gustado que el programa me ayudará a adeministrar el préstamo de cubículos en una biblioteca, tenía otras expectativas del produc

Integrar el préstamo de espacios en mi caso lo utilizaría para prestar cubiculos en una biblioteca

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow us to upload photos that display in a slide show or that customers could flip through to get them excited about our business

It would be nice if we could upload jpg pictures to be displayed on our bookings or "About Us" page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Restrict Services Availability To Certain Days Or Times

Just like we can assign availability for Staff, please allow us to assign availability for each of our Services. For example, there are certain Services that we only offer during certain times of day. At first, we thought that would just create a Staff member that was only "available" during that time of day. However, the problem is that our Staff member can also perform other services, so we want them available for all services. We really need Bookings to block or include availability on a Service level as well.

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow only one Booking with current URL

We need to send out Emails with the Link to the Booking which allows the recipient to create ONE Booking.
    Now everybody with the deeplink can spam out calendars with new bookings.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Booking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Easy access

We have two clinics and have them set up easy to use but through the app I have to log out before I can access another clinic calendar.

It would be handy to have a button to switch between the two without logging out.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why are booking page not in Responsive Design?

Why are booking page not in Responsive Design? It is impossible to connect the Iframe on the homepage and create any sensible customer journey in such app with no responsive design. This should be a Standard! It´s time wasting for non-coders to integrate with the booking on responsive design websites!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Setting the maximum amount of bookings at the same time/business

We have an open office and only a certain amount of rooms to use for appointments and we are 12 staff members. Could it be possible to set the maximum amount of appointments at the same time for all the staff members?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add an opt-in checkbox for accepting the privacy policy of the website. (GDPR)

According to the GDPR Microsoft Bookings appears as a contact form that allows making a contract. Esp. when the bookings page is embedded to a website there needs to be a checkbox to opt in to privacy policy of the service provide (seller).
    BR, Max

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be usefull if you could publish 'events' to the calender and allow customers to book onto the event.

Instead of an open calendar, allow the publication of 'events' that customers can book on to. Event details to include, price, location, date, time, title and details. Additional event variables should also be considered, for example capacity (# attendees), duration, booking widows, cancellation windows and links to payment methods. This would be fantastic! Especially if it could link to QuickBooks!

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Bookings

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base