OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Microsoft Bookings

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. gmail calendar

Allow Bookings to see non-organization calendars.

The Bookings software will block out staff time based on what they have in their work calendar to reduced double booking. But what if staff uses non-organization calendars like Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook.com account?

Can they link their non-organization calendars to Bookings so Bookings knows not to allow something to be schedule during a slot that is booked in the staff's personal (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) calendar?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Location check at booking

Check also the location of the service for free at the booking. For Example: we have only one special room for our service but more stuff for choice.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow way to remove a booking calendar.

Need a way to remove a defective calendar from bookings, I have 7 calendars right now and only need 2.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tie Bookings into the Dynamics Suite so that I can start invoicing automatically

Tie Bookings into the Dynamics Suite, or at least a sub-portion of it, so that I can start invoicing automatically

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Name of Client

Have the option to put the name of the client before the service - otherwise names can't be seen without clicking on each individual appointment.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Print is too small!

We print a daily schedule out each day and the new Bookings design is terrible! The printed schedule is so tiny, it is impossible to view the patient names! Please enlarge the font. Also, allow for a deeper contrast color. The appointments are so light that they blend into the background.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Order which services appear in

It would be grerat to be able to control the order in which services appear. I've settled for numbering them for now, at the start of the name, to force them into the order I want, but it's a bit tacky.

Ideally, we should be able to drag and drop into any order.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Companies to upload PDF's or documents that could be helpful to the person assigning the tasks.

Allow Companies to upload PDF's or documents that could be helpful to the person assigning the tasks. On the flip side customer facing side can also use this options for photos or documents to better help get ahead of the appointment.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. invitation

We are using Bookings internally and would prefer for the person booking an appointment to receive a meeting invitation after they book their appointment. Today, they receive an email with an ICS file that they can then manually add to their calendar but having it come through as a meeting invitation would be useful. Maybe this could be an option to enable or disable the option to send a meeting invitation or ICS file.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 8x8

Integrate 8x8 with Bookings so that a 8x8 conference bridge with the appropriate invitation is created for the customer when they book their appoint that requires a virtual meeting rather than an in person meeting.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Focus more on internal use

Microsoft Bookings is great, but it lacks the functionality for internal use.

Users (Managers) should be able to create recurring bookings/services/shift-types/duties/events, etc... as well as allocating to members of staff, which is then automatically reflected in that staff member's Staff Hub.

It's great that Microsoft has focused on small businesses, however not all small businesses are 9-5 but work flexibly to meet the demands of their services, with employees/staff paid soley for that booking.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. See colors of multiple staff assigned to one appointment

Whenever multiple people are assigned to an appointment, we need to visually be able to see on the calendar that that time is taken up, rather than having to click on an appointment to see that there is another staff member on that appointment

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add and "End Date" for a service instead of just a time period customers can book out to (like 3 weeks etc)

It would be nice to say that I can take appt starting on Date X and ending on Date Y.

When I create a service, I might know that I want to offer it for a month, 3 weeks, 2 weeks, etc. and I can set it to let them book out that far, but when all my times are filled, I have to leave it open until the times get filled but by doing so I am showing times AFTER when I want it to end, so I have to keep decreasing how far out they can schedule.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. we would like to use the SEARCH option button -- the make a list according to the name of the client to see what dates he visited us

we would like to use the SEARCH option button -- the make a list according to the name of the client to see what dates he visited us

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If booking was done in-office, allow staff to see who booked it.

In a private booking system, it would be very nice if we could see which staff member booked the appointment, in case questions need to be asked or errors are made.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show all staff colours associated with a booking on Work Week, Week and Month Views

When selecting multiple employees associated with one booking, it will only display the colour of one staff member in the Week, Month or Year View. Setting the background colour of the booking as multiple stripes reflecting the booked staff helps you identify who is assigned to each appointment without having to go into the day view.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HTML should be permitted in Service Details

Administrators should be able to add HTML when editing Service Details for a booking. This would allow (e.g.,) Skype for Business meeting details to be added and sent to all attendees.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Turn on/off display of employees not scheduled on calendar

When employees are not scheduled to work, add the ability to turn on/off the display of that employee in the calendar. In some cases, they just take up blank space and require additional scrolling.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Bookings

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base