OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. message read receipt

I would like to get confirmation that an email I sent was read by my client.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When logged into my university student 365 email, I should also be able to login to my employee 365 email in a separate tab, as I am on call

I'm a junior at a university which uses office 365. To pay for my tuition I also have a job for which I need to monitor email even while at school and they also use office 365. While at university and logged into my university 365 email, if I try to open my employee email in a second tab or second window (even a private window) in Firefox, it opens a duplicate tab to my university email instead, which is useless to me. The same holds in reverse. Office 365 really needs an option to open a second tab (or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please leave the notification in Outlook. I can't see my likes this is not good for my work this is how we communicate together.

SVP remettre les notifications des aimes.
    C'est comme cela que nous travaillons en équipe.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Missing features for Tasks in web version compared to desktop version

you should try to add some of the features of the desktop (heavy) version of outlook into the web version. Such as more features for creating, sorting, assigning tasks in the Task application. The desktop version has a lot of features for that and the web version practically has none. Visually it is harder to keep track of the progress of tasks.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Calendar Two Day View

Please add a calendar view in Outlook for Web that allows showing two days. Preferably today and yesterday or today and tomorrow options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need the Have replies sent to feature for Outlook on the web

Implement the Have replies sent to feature for Outlook on the web like Outlook client.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Retrieve calendars for all user with csv file in Exchange Online

Enable us to retrieve calendars for all users in the tenant with csv file in Exchange Online.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. bring back the shortcuts for the trash, flag, pin and mark as read on the message

I can't see my likes anymore. The pop up at the time is great, but I like to be able to go to the bell to see them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Use the Language in the users’ mailbox for resource mailbox

Previously, the resource mailbox’s language overrides the language set within the user mailbox; however, you have to set the language for the resource mailbox separately now.
    So, please let us see the resource mailbox in the language of the user mailbox as it used to be.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Don’t show the preview when clicking an image file set to signature

It is very disturbing that the preview shows up when a recipient clicks an email signature with an image if a sender already set an image on the signature in Outlook on the web.
    Outlook client doesn’t act like this.
    So, don’t show the preview of the image which is set in the signature as it is not attachments.
    Previously, there was no such a behavior, so please reverse the functionality immediately. We prefer the behavior like Outlook does.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show a warning message if one of the multiple booking delegates accepts the event

If there are multiple booking delegates for one meeting room, it would be confusing if each delegate sends different replies (Accept, Decline, etc.). So, we would like you to add a warning message to be pop up stating like “The event is already Accepted” when the first reply took place and another user tried to reply afterwards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable the shared user to see the private calendar items

If you want to see a private calendar item, you should have the Delegate access to the calendar. But we would like you to enable users who are sharing the calendar with to see the event. Also, we would like to set the scope of the private event to be disclosed to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change the color for Office 365 Groups calendar in Outlook on the web

It would be great that we could change color for the O365 Groups calendar as same as we change color for My calendars and Other calendars in Outlook on the web. Currently we cannot change the color for O365 Groups calendars.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have a group calendar collapse by default in Outlook on the web

Implement a feature that has a group calendar collapse by default in Outlook on the web.
    It is difficult to lookup all of the shared calendars in the left side pane if the group calendar is expanded by default.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. OWA Ctrl+Enter to Send Mail short-cut is so problematic

Since so many other apps (like your Skype) use Ctrl+Enter to add a new line in an existing message, using this same short-cut to Send an Email is a really bad idea - and its DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Accidentally sending a sensitive email that is in the process of being composed is very big problem. PLEASE us give back the ability to modify or remove keyboard short-cuts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. category support for delayed send drafts

Delayed send emails do not appear to support using the outlook categories against the message while it sits in the drafts folder before it is sent at the requested time. I wish to categorize the messages to my 'follow up' category so I am easily able to filter on it after the message is sent. This does not appear possible and limits the functionality of delayed send. Confirmed only with Outlook Web

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Attendees to change the meeting location when they invited by another user

I would like to change the meeting location which is organized by another user. Because attendees cannot change the location or time on the meeting invitation which is already booked.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please stop automatically adding Skype to meeting requests based on the location

On Outlook on the Web, when you type in a meeting location such as "Call" the calendar app will automatically add a Skype meeting to that call. If you don't catch it while creating the invite, it's impossible to remove it after the fact.

This creates a ton of frustration and confusion, as we use a host of video conference tools (not always our choice). This puts a "Join Online Meeting" link at the bottom of the invite that's impossible to remove without deleting and resending the appointment, with much embarrassment.

Please do not pigeon-hole us into using Skype for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Redirect mail from specific alias

I very much would like to have the option to redirect mail that was sent to a specific alias, without redirecting mail sent to the main address or any other aliases.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)