OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. email login

Please make signing into our emails easier by not having to type in the
    @mednet.ucla.edu
    this would be highly appreciated. thanks

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to manage hidden distribution groups

Please allow users to manage distribution groups they own even if they are hidden.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar view options

I would like to see only a specific number of hours at a time in calendar view. Ideally for me it would be Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00. Right now 2/3 of my screen is wasted with zero events. It doesn't seem like a very smart way to work. But you are Microsoft, so I'm not terribly surprised. An option to configure that view would be helpful.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Flag all emails from specific, important people

There should be a way to make emails received from a specific person flag automatically when they enter your inbox to help you see emails from important people right away without having to sift through less important emails.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Email log in

It would be nice if when you go to log in to email if it would just go directly to the companies log in page instead of having to type in your email to be redirected to correct log in page. Not a huge deal but anything that saves time helps improve productivity.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Interesting Calendars missing Rugby League competition

In the Interesting Calendars section you have every competition apart from the major English competitions. Please can you add European Super League and also the Championship and Championship One.

Also, not sure if you are aware but there's also a new team called Toronto Wolfpack based out of Canada who will need adding to both Challenge Cup and Championship One

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Outlook Journal Facility

Can we bring back the Journal feature it Outlook, it was extremely useful for recording my tasks throughout the day?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Saving/Editing Drafts in the Messages (not Conversations) Option

The Conversations option saves drafts within the Inbox (a red Draft label will show to the left of the email in your inbox).

The Messages option does not have this feature. You have to go into your Drafts folder to access the draft. Consider adding this to the Messages option.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. quicker way to file emails

This idea is a feature I find very useful in gmail. When wanting to file an email in a folder, they provide a box that you can type into. As you begin to type any folders with the letters you've begun to type show up in a filtered list just below so you can click right on the folder of choice. It's quite a bit quicker than the current navigation style in outlook. It would be a nice improvement. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. OUTLOOK CALENDAR as Desktop Background

Would be nice if OUTLOOK CALENDAR can be displayed as background on the Desktop.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Out of Office Replies Synchronization Between Office 365 and Outlook Client

When disabling Out of Office on Office 365 that it also disables it on the Outlook client as well

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Put the Academic Calendar on the home page. Make it easy to find,

Make the ACADEMIC calendar available on the home page. I still can't find it. I need it to do my syllabus and I don't want to spend an hour looking for it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. File Management

Being able to delete empty files (docs, projects). As a novice in the Office 365 environment I am finding I'm exploring creating things I probably should not be; for all the right newbie reasons.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Recognise 'on behalf of' address rather than actual in Electonic Direct Mail (EDM)

Recognise EDM from the 'on behalf of' address rather than the actual address it is sent from to remember automatic download settings and easily be able to make rules for those emails.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Recoding

My idea is that you can record messages right into the email without having to record then save then wait for it to be put into your email.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tab key

I hope to be allowed to use the "tab" key feature within the message window at some point within the current email. Currently, the use of "tab" key brings you out of the message window and if you happen to press space before you realize your mistake the email is sent. This is something I think a simple click out of would be sufficient, not tabbed out of.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sharing Forms and Forms Results

There should be a way to share Forms with other teachers. For example, I would like to create a quiz in Forms and then share that quiz with other teachers in my department so that we could all administer it to our classes and have our data separate.

I would also like to be able to share my results from a Form with another teacher or administrator.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Favorite "Virtual Meeting Locations" for Calendar Events

Favorite "Virtual Locations" for Calendar Meetings

With modern day business, many meetings are conducted over conference lines and group calls (Virtual Locations). Today, when creating a meeting I have the ability to set a "Location", which just about everyone at my company uses for the URL to the Webex Room, Skype Call, Join.me conference, Slack conference, etc. There are many different systems in use by different teams.

I want the ability to be able to save my own "Virtual Locations" (my conference meeting URLs) so that I can quickly add them to a Calendar event. Today I have to go…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Recurring ToDo Lists

Repeating Task List - I know I know, Tasks have been around for a while, and you can setup a recurrence. But there needs to be much more fluid experience and the concepts across Wunderlist, Planner, and Tasks converge. I have a list of things that I want to do every Monday morning for work (check customer news, check industry news, update revenue reports, review CRM pipeline, etc.) Some of these Monday items I can tick off with my morning coffee, some of them i'll likely want to grab a slot on my calendar to devote to the task. So…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sales-Exec

Integration of Sales-Exec lead management.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base