OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Difficult to find right group from inbox

Currently it is very difficult to find a Group in the list of SharePoint sites. We create a site for each customer to collaborate and I have about 40 - 50 sites in my list. Since the sites are ordered some obscure way, it will take me 2 minutes on average to find the correct site directly from the inbox list. Please just order this list based on alphabetical order... or have a search box open in which you can set a filter.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop automaticly grouping my emails into strings

This mailbox is unbelievably cumbersome to use. You have brought my productivity almost to a halt. Can't you at least NOT group the Emails together in strings so that I have a fighting chance find what I am looking for?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Microsoft All-in-One - Plastic Surgery (App or System)

You need an app that is made for plastic surgeons. We all work a different department but need to be more efficient, productive & also be able to communicate & update necessary staff
    Physician - Surgeon (type, voice dictate, view, edit, notes) for surgeries, follow-up appointments, history & physical, etc. for all patients

Me:
    Office- Manager - HR, Billing Marketing, Staff Meetings, Vendors -contact info, other meetings, planning & hosting events, Office Expenses

Me:
    Office Patient Coordinator - Sales- Calls & Emails (Type, Voice Dictate or Handwrite all Notes)
    Request for App or System able to have capability/option to upload…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. members list

I have 4 groups that I have made, but they keep changing.
    Is there anyway I can look at the list of members in one group, instead of scrolling down the list.

When someone leaves and I need to delete their name, then a month later, we get a replacement. It would be nice, to just glance at the list, to see who is in each list and know what lists need to be changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. work schedule created and posted in emails and on a work calendar

Sending the program schedule out in a created group with all your staff in it. Then your casual call show their availability on line and through email. Without all the hassle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base