OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Share calendar

When I view my calendar & someone else, it would be nice if it showed joint meetings instead of listing them twice

94 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This disappeared in the "New Outlook". How do I view coworker calendars without trying to schedule a meeting with them?

• BChuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new OWA Calendar doesn't allow you to open other user's calendars in your orginaization. I have to turn to the old look, add the calendar, then switch back to the new look unless I'm missing something. I work in an IT shop and we had multiple people try to find the option to open a shared calendar without success.

Seems like an oversight if it's really not there anymore.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see an interface that allows you to pull up a person's calendar without having to schedule a meeting first. It would be useful for getting a hint at when would be a good time to contact the person or how busy they are that week.

• Nate Wells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of us at the office use Samsung Galaxy phones as well as microsoft 365, teams, calendars, VSO for Development related activities. Being that we have multiple departments and products, we must use multiple calendars. However, none of us have been able to find an android application that will sync multiple calendars. A lot of us travel often and need the ability to view a merged, concise, simple UI calendar. Are we missing something?

• Renee Langenwalter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A calendar has been shared with me from my secretary at the school where I work. I am able to view the calendar from my desktop computer but not from my iPhone 6+ using the Outlook App from Microsoft. It make the App rather useless when using the calendar feature as I can't see what meetings I need to attend or when I can schedule meetings when I am using the App away from the office and school.

• Renee Langenwalter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A calendar has been shared with me from my secretary at the school where I work. I am able to view the calendar from my desktop computer but not from my iPhone 6+ using the Outlook App from Microsoft. It make the App rather useless when using the calendar feature as I can't see what meetings I need to attend or when I can schedule meetings when I am using the App away from the office and school.

• Tyler Georgeson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Other Calendars" created in the web client of Outlook do not appear in the desktop Outlook app, what's up with that?

• Gerry Alavez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like the ability for users to delegate their calendar with another Office 365 tenant once they have the federated exchange organizations setup.

I want to sync this with either iCal or Google calendar. Please add this feature. Thank you

• Brian Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to import a calendar into a group calendar would be helpful. Especially when migrating from Gmail for example. Also to have access to the Group Calendars and Shared Calendars from the mobile Outlook Client is a MAJOR void. Also the ability access a Group Calendar and Shared Calenders from Apple iOS native Calendar.

• Sinan Omari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using shared calendars on mobile devices
    At this time the App dose not seem to support this very useful feature on nether Apple nor Android devices
    Can this be incorporated into the next update that would be very helpful as we use the feature extensively on our desk tops

• Jean-Paul Bleau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't have my calendar add-in to activate on shared mailboxes. It is not very open top developers that want to build on top of Office 365

• Naoma Hayden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to add events to people's calendars without them getting an email that I added something to their calendar. When I add an event to the calendar and send it to a group, the group gets an email saying I've added an event. People are getting to many events saying things have been added to the calendar. We just need a way to add to each others calendars, then when we go to the calendar we can see what's been added. We don't need a email telling us that an event was added. It's nice being able to add reminders and notifications, but an email just saying something has been added is cluttering up the inbox.

• Jacob Vicars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

View colleagues shared calendars on Google calendar and iCal, and other mobile calendars.

• TJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My husband and I had a shared "family" calendar and it disappeared for a while, likely during the upgrade, and now is back. However, when I add an event to it, it simply disappears later! Please help fix this issue! The shared calendar was a huge help to planning our schedules!!!!

I believe that being able to share or copy events from other people's calendars. For example, I am a student and being able to copy when things are due from my friend's calendar would be efficient and save time.

• Jaime Gabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the option view others' calendars without having their calendar overlap your own. The calendars would be side by side rather than having one calendar with everyone's events on them.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base