OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Change password

Here's an idea when you want someone to change their password send them a link to do it. When I right click on my profile picture it does not give me an option for account settings.

75 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Reza Sadeghi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We get no warning that my password needs to change - instead the system prevents you from logging in and you have to guess its password. Can you please fix this?

• Selvarasu S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why i can't change password .
    Anyone can track my mail id?
    why i can't fix permanently in theme?

• Phil Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add a filter option to the MFA admin page so that administrators can easily who has MFA disabled.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want to know how to change my password when I can't remember the old one!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

je voudrai pouvoir changer mon mots de passe pour pas me faire voler mes choses personnelle
    MERCI

• Daniel Brooke-Lander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently it is not possible for users to discover on demand how long until their Office 365 password expires. Please consider adding a countdown to the Office 365 app settings.

• Tara Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that every so often we need to update our passwords, but it happens and we don't get notified until we can't get our emails. I check mine a lot more on my phone than laptop. When it is time to update, I get messages that my password is incorrect. An email notification when it is getting close to to time to change would help and be appreciated.

• Jill Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Offer notice either at log in or through an email that a password will shortly expire so it can be proactively changed.

• Walker_Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't find where to change my password. Instructions say to click options, and then change password after signing in. There is no Options in top right.

• Isto Felin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an easy way to change your password. If the password needs changing, it should automatically direct to this place and not leave me guessing where I can do it.

• N Sheik Ibrahim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dear sir,

kindly add an option to reset my own password with full of freedom for my privacy purpose. if if available means it is really helps to me.

thanking you.

• Geoffrey Tallis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you want me to change my password. put a link at login. As i only change it every 6 months it takes me ages to find the password change page

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base