OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Recall Email

I would like to have an option to recall email / calendar invites that were sent wrong. I am aware such a feature exist in thick client but its not available for office365 users.

417 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

146 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is very important and must functionality when we use MS exchange for email. How it was not there in web is big gap.

Please let us know how to RECALL MESSAGE in this version of the product. There is no ACTIONS tab/function from what I can see on this version

• Hopkins, Michael A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you make it so emails cam be retracted by outlook regardless if they were read or changed?

I think Novell had this feature where you can un-do send.

It seems to already have recall option but it doesn't always work. You should re-add BlackBerry Enterprise Server for admins.

• Beverly Novella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not been able to find the feature to where you can recall an email. This is important in case you send information to the wrong person or the information you needed came through as you sent the email. A recall of a sent email would be helpful.

• Elaine Neumann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook used to have a feature to recall sent messages. I can't find it anywhere, it won't even come up on a help search. If it went away, why???

Where is the recall function in the email. Sometimes it is necessary to recall emails before they are read. I cannot find it on this version of the email.

• Troja, Erald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to get "Recall" feature on the web component?

I.e., I email someone and I realize within a few mins (past my 30 seconds cancellation period) that I should not have sent the email.

Some deployments allow for email recall. I don't see this on the IONA deployment.

it's is a loss of features which will give bad image for O365. and block migration for 0365.

Need recall meesage option in OWA as everything is in web these days urgently please.

• Nischal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are unable to recall a message within 365 Webmail. This is very absurd! This is only present for outlook.Why!!! This should be fixed.

Please add a Help answer for recalling or retrieving an email that was sent. I can't see a way to do it. Thank you.

If we're unable to recall email from OWA, at least make some separate app/service to serve this kind of function. It's too chaotic having unnecessary wrong sent emails. Please, have a look onto it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base