OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Schedule email on specific date and time

I would like to have the capability to schedule email to be sent on speficic date and time using Outlook on the web; also I would like to have regular email sent similar to what is possible with recurring invitation in calendar

1,602 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Emiliano Piombo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

356 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shaun Fjaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add delay / future time&date for sending emails to the WebBased email system.

I use this option alot and would like to be able to be fluid with what device I use.

• Amanda Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! I was shocked to learn this wasn't a built-in feature when available on other versions.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

send later feature really needs to be added to the web based version of 365. Really inconvenient.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Much needed feature that needs to be brought into the online version especially with more and more users utilising the online-only version of Outlook.

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

many of us have more than one device that we use daily or we work from different locations at any given time. when I'm at home I realize I need to take care of some emails but don't want it to go out until the start of the next work day. I'm usually very busy at that time so I need to have it already to go but I don't want to keep my home computer logged into everything all day when I'm not at home. So the email never goes out because I'm either too busy in the morning to take care of it or my home computer is turned off. If we could log into the web client compose the email and then set up delay delivery then all I have to do is remember to log in no matter where I'm at.

• Nick Decker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like this feature. I planned on using it to not interrupt a person on vacation and I use it as remiders

• E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

me too please, this is so helpful, I hate the app, it causes all sorts of syncing conflicts for me, I clean my email and then Emils re-appear. I use the web version..

when can we have this feature?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gosh. There is always a reason people are not using the desktop version. For me the desktop version was just annoying after multiple failed attempts to login while I can login the browser version smoothly.

Please add delay delivery to browser version.

• Kristin Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add delay delivery to Office 365 Outlook. I don't want to look like a crazy person when I send emails at 2:30 am!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base