Add Density and Dark Mode to Tasks, and Better Utilization of Categories
Referring to https://outlook.office.com/owa/?path=/tasks
Your tasks section requires a lot of work. As it is right now, it's barely usable. The best thing about it is integration with flagged emails.
1) "Categories" are almost useless, only providing a tiny colored box to each entry. Please have Category displayed as Text instead of just color
2) How about adding the list of the categories in the Left Pane under "MY Tasks" for easy selection, as well as option for "ALL" categories.
3) Or include categories in Filters, e.g. grouping by category, sorting by category. I thought about using folders instead of categories, but then there is no option to be able to view all folder items in one screen.
4) Please add Density options to Tasks section. The tasks ARE TOO SPACED OUT.
5) Please add Dark Mode to Tasks section
6) When I select multiple tasks, and then try to create a category, once I am done, the tasks remain selected but the category is not applied, and in 1 instance, it was only applied to one of the 5 selections. Please automatically apply the new category to the selected tasks.