where is spellcheck? very valueble
1. Automatic spell check before you are allowed to send an email.
2. The dictionary should follow you no matter what computer you are on. I should not have to set a name as a correct spelling on every computer.
3. I would like the open emails to appear as tabs at the top of my Outlook O365. This is done in Yahoo Mail. Why not O365.
4. Go through the Outlook setting page and see what you are missing on the O365 version. What can be added?
5. Next appointment is not an option in the new O365. The old version has this at the top of your email page.