OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Onenote integration with outlook web access

Have the onenote link within outlook web access. It's been 8.5 months, since I switched from MS Outlook client to Outlook web access (browser). The skype integration works great, and the only thing that is missing is the Onenote integration. With local outlook client there is integration between a meeting, and onenote (so I can refer to the meeting minutes by going through the calendar invite).
Other wish list is the Notes - in outlook web access. Doesn't provide the capabilities like the outlook client.

65 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Madullapalli, Sreedhar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like you guys rolled this out TODAY?! You have FAILED to notify users in the Message Center AT ALL?! Now, Support just noticed it too, but we all now see there's NO WAY TO DISABLE IT? Worse, it lies and says "You" installed it, but WE DID NOT!
    Why no warning, and now no way to DISABLE globally like every single other add-in???

• Joseph Dunn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only thing missing from Outlook on the web is the integration with OneNote (for meeting notes from Calendar, and for saving emails from my Inbox).

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on when this will be available? It was 'shortly' back in Feb. This functionality is the only thing missing from the web client IMHO

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be interested in the integration of the Calendar portion and ability to start take notes into OneNote from the Calendar entry (Like it is with the Outlook application)

• Tiffany Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful to have an export button on Outlook online similiar to the button that is available on the desktop version that allows you to move an email from Outlook to a OneNote Notebook.

• Greg Robinson MS, CMD, RT(T) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to integrate OneNote with Outlook online as well as mobile app... you should have a button to send an email to OneNote just like desktop version of Outlook.

Feedback and Knowledge Base