OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Onenote integration with outlook web access

Have the onenote link within outlook web access. It's been 8.5 months, since I switched from MS Outlook client to Outlook web access (browser). The skype integration works great, and the only thing that is missing is the Onenote integration. With local outlook client there is integration between a meeting, and onenote (so I can refer to the meeting minutes by going through the calendar invite).
    Other wish list is the Notes - in outlook web access. Doesn't provide the capabilities like the outlook client.

98 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep Declined Meetings Option

Can you have an option in the calendar settings to keep a declined calendar event? This event would say 'Declined: <meeting subject>' and would be shown as free status.

This is useful for people that need to follow up with the outcome of a meeting.

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the classic calendar view

I prefer classic view of calendar (colored bars for events), as both color-coding and size are easier on my eyes while working extended periods at a time. Not sure why this was removed?

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add 'bcc' on calendar invites

Make it possible to bcc on calendar invites -- so recipients can't see each other's emails.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Calendar on Right Side Panel

Is it possible to have the personal calendar /appointments as a sidebar on the right side of Outlook?

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Linking e-mails to calendar events

It would be really nice if I could link an e-mail to an event on my calendar. For example, if someone sends me information I need for a meeting, I would like to be able to directly link it to the event in my calendar, and go to it just by following a link from the event information.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. time zones

Give an option to change calendar time zones

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. share calendar

I want to share calendar with the option, that private dates are shown only as "busy" without showing the details. I can't understand how people are interested to share everything without option to hide some dates?

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Recurring Meeting Button to Change Only Future Invites

Office 365 Outlook calendar. Recurring meeting. When the owner of a recurring meeting makes changes that impact all the recurring meeting invites on the calendar, it would be nice if there was a radio button that allows the owner to only have the changes applied to all invites going forward from that day. Essentially breaking the link and leaving the past invites as they were, only changing future invites. It is nice to have a historical records of past invites of who participated, timing and dates, etc.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Printing multiple calendars as "one" calendar

Please make a way to be able to print multiple calendars as "one" calendar. Currently it is easy to view them in an overlay, but I need to be able to print them out for members of my staff who do not have computer access. Printing "screenshots" of the overlaid calendar also does not work for what we need. I may have to go back to using Google calendars. As I have researched how to figure out a possible work-around, it seems that there are many people out there who have this particular need. Please consider adding this feature! Thank…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. attach outlook email to office 365 calendar invite

outlook desktop has the ability to attach an email ("outlook item") to a calendar invite. I don't see a way to do this on office365, but would love to have this capacity. It instructs the people on the calendar invite about the email background via attachment.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. agenda pane

In the new Outlook: When the Calendar app is opened up, the agenda pane does not populate info from "People's Calendars" unless those calendars are unchecked and then re-checked. That info needs to be populated automatically when the Calendar app opens -- otherwise, users who rely on the agenda pane for viewing the day's events will miss events shared by other people's calendars.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. search in calendar does not work

Why can Outlook on the web work together with the mail program on my phone but not communicate with regular outlook.

It's annoying how much features the web variety misses compared to the regular Outlook program.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please make the calendar accessible with email window instead of it being opened separately.

Being able to click on the calendar at the bottom of the in box without it opening a new tab.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Calendar needs

I need to be able to look at the calendars side by side. I also need to drag and drop appointments from one calendar to the other.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Collaborate and sync Office 365 Calendar with the third-party calendar services

Office 365 calendar have a sharing feature such as Internet calendar publishing etc., but not real-time sharing. For users’ point of view, it is difficult to manage multiple types of calendars, so I would like you to implement an interactive sync feature with the third-party calendar services, such as Google G Suite.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. WebEx and Office 365

On the Desktop version of Outlook, I had the Cisco WebEx Productivity Toolkit that made it easy to create an Outlook Calendar meeting/invite and then add my WebEx meeting to the invite. This created the meeting in WebEx for me and added all the WebEx info to the meeting invite. Is there way to have that in the Office 365?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Revert to the previous behavior that shows all meeting rooms or room list distribution groups when creating a meeting event

Previously, it was easy to find a meeting room because all meeting rooms or room list distribution groups was shown in the calendar in Outlook on the web. However, the new design is difficult to use because the search doesn’t return results like before by using the search keywords. Also, we have to be familiar with the search keywords to get expected results. So, please revert to the previous behavior.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Published calendar colour categories

When publishing a calendar online, it doesn't show all the different colour categories. Only blue, whereas the outlook/local calendar has all different colours (yellow, pink, green)

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base