OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Company Logo

Please let account holders add a logo and business name that shows on recipients' incoming emails on the left

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feature related

Please make sure if you introduce ANY NEW features that you DO NOT introduce them to be automatically set by default to on.
    Please also NOTIFY US by email on every new feature that you introduce.
    I am mentioning the above as the link preview was set by default to on and must have been introduced after October 2019 and unfortunately I have sent out emails that show a link preview that reads and looks like an ad but I did not know this when composing and only discovered it after looking at my sent emails. Paid accounts should not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Office 365 Group to receive the reply mails when creating a meeting request from the Office 365 Group calendar

When creating a meeting request from Office 365 Group calendar and attendees accepted to reply, it won’t receive the reply mails. So, please allow Office 365 Group to receive the reply mails from the attendees.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete the history on Search contacts, directory, and groups in the search bar for Ootw

Implement a feature that can delete the history on Search contacts, directory, and groups in the search bar.
    It will be more convenient if you allow us to have the feature.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When logged into my university student 365 email, I should also be able to login to my employee 365 email in a separate tab, as I am on call

I'm a junior at a university which uses office 365. To pay for my tuition I also have a job for which I need to monitor email even while at school and they also use office 365. While at university and logged into my university 365 email, if I try to open my employee email in a second tab or second window (even a private window) in Firefox, it opens a duplicate tab to my university email instead, which is useless to me. The same holds in reverse. Office 365 really needs an option to open a second tab (or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show reduction in room capacity in Room Finder based on room bookings/invites..

Need the ability to be able to see the room capacity and then the reduction in capacity as the room is booked. We have the need to book spaces in our offices based on social distancing capacity. The bookings may be done by a host selecting an area for the relevant number of people in their collaboration meeting or by individuals booking a space. At the moment the capacity doesn't reflect the number of places booked in any given space at any given point.

Would be good to make this feature available on both the desktop and online versions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please leave the notification in Outlook. I can't see my likes this is not good for my work this is how we communicate together.

SVP remettre les notifications des aimes.
    C'est comme cela que nous travaillons en équipe.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enable users to open a link on the non-default browser from the link on an email in Outlook on the web

Implement a feature that enables users to access a link on the non-default browser from the link on an email in Outlook on the web; for example by prefixing “microsoft-edge” at the top of the URL.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Implement a feature that deletes the past evet reminders automatically in Outlook on the web

We would like to have a setting that deletes or dismisses the past evet reminders automatically if we don’t want to notice them.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Calendar Two Day View

Please add a calendar view in Outlook for Web that allows showing two days. Preferably today and yesterday or today and tomorrow options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need the Have replies sent to feature for Outlook on the web

Implement the Have replies sent to feature for Outlook on the web like Outlook client.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add groups as Booking Delegate for a meeting mailbox

We would like to add a distribution group or a mail-enabled security group as a booking delegate for a meeting mailbox. We can add multiple users from Exchange admin center, but the method is complicated, and it might cause mistakes if there were many users to be added. It will be convenient if we are able to add groups.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Retrieve calendars for all user with csv file in Exchange Online

Enable us to retrieve calendars for all users in the tenant with csv file in Exchange Online.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. bring back the shortcuts for the trash, flag, pin and mark as read on the message

I can't see my likes anymore. The pop up at the time is great, but I like to be able to go to the bell to see them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don’t show the preview when clicking an image file set to signature

It is very disturbing that the preview shows up when a recipient clicks an email signature with an image if a sender already set an image on the signature in Outlook on the web.
    Outlook client doesn’t act like this.
    So, don’t show the preview of the image which is set in the signature as it is not attachments.
    Previously, there was no such a behavior, so please reverse the functionality immediately. We prefer the behavior like Outlook does.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show a warning message if one of the multiple booking delegates accepts the event

If there are multiple booking delegates for one meeting room, it would be confusing if each delegate sends different replies (Accept, Decline, etc.). So, we would like you to add a warning message to be pop up stating like “The event is already Accepted” when the first reply took place and another user tried to reply afterwards.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Reply All By Meeting" action to include email attachments

Add ability to include attachments found on the email that evokes this action. It is highly realistic that users will want to discuss documents when they "reply all by meeting". For now, users have to download the attachments from the previous email and then manually add them to the meeting they just created.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. OWA Ctrl+Enter to Send Mail short-cut is so problematic

Since so many other apps (like your Skype) use Ctrl+Enter to add a new line in an existing message, using this same short-cut to Send an Email is a really bad idea - and its DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Accidentally sending a sensitive email that is in the process of being composed is very big problem. PLEASE us give back the ability to modify or remove keyboard short-cuts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. category support for delayed send drafts

Delayed send emails do not appear to support using the outlook categories against the message while it sits in the drafts folder before it is sent at the requested time. I wish to categorize the messages to my 'follow up' category so I am easily able to filter on it after the message is sent. This does not appear possible and limits the functionality of delayed send. Confirmed only with Outlook Web

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Outlook OWA folders of archived sent mail should show recipient name not sender

I may not quite be using the right terminology, but in Office 365 OWA, I keep folders/subfolders of archived sent mail. When viewing mail in those folders, OWA displays the sender name (me) instead of the recipient name. This is not useful; I already know I'm the sender. Need option or workaround so that sent emails in folders (besides the standard Sent Mail folder) are displayed with the recipient name instead of (or in addition to) the sender name. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 203 204
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base