OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix products first

stop adding features and make the bloody products work!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Progressive Web App

Please make ur mobile web app for Outlook (both the work/office365/exchange and outlook.com consumer email) Progressive Web Apps tovease relocation and login

Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Keyboard shortcuts like desktop version

Implement keyboard shortcuts to change between mail, calendar, etc. like in Desktop version, eg. Ctrl + 1 for mail, Ctrl + 2 for calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Whitelisting error

I have tried repeatedly to add internal email addresses onto my whitelist but I continue to get an error. This has gone on for some time and is very frustrating and has caused many critical time lapses in response.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Additional Feature

I suggest that there is exist approval feature before customer receive the booking confirmation by admin. Then, there is exist upload document feature in provide additional information.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Front line impressions

Have awareness of the physical shape of our stores when visiting and make any suggestions to the front desk for repairs or things that look out of place. Example, our chapters store in Sunridge has a tap in the Mens washroom that felt like it is ready to fall out and also they were out of paper towels. The store looked a little disorganized but with due respect it was Friday evening.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. login feature

okay, so first of all it would be great if i could sign in to my organisational account directly from the Microsoft website instead of just from my organisation's website.

please, Liam Greyeyes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. available hours

I suggest that a website be created so that all staff can see available hours at different sites. As a PC I know that our plates are full and sometimes we forget to tell staff that there are hours available at other sites.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customize Skype online meeting invitation with frequently used phone & toll free numbers

When I add a Skype meeting to an Outlook meeting invitation, I want to be able to configure which dial-in numbers are included in my invitations. My company has people in offices around the world, but my Skype meeting invitations only include my local dial-in number. I want to be able to pick from the 'Find a local number' list and include only those numbers that my team members need -- as a standard list in my meeting invitations.

Also -- if there is a Toll Free number available for my country/region, it should automatically be added to any meeting…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Alert when shared doc amended

When someone starts amending a document I have shared with them, I receive an alert of some kind

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add tick boxes to the Categories list

Make it easier to assign multiple categories by adding check boxes to the categories list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Select all in recover idems

Put a select all in the recover deleted items thing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Through Admin Console or Powershell be able to search or filter for accounts that have a forward set.

Through o365 Admin Console or Powershell be able to search or filter for accounts that have a forward set. Also the ability to clear or change the forward in bulk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A practical yet modern interface and utility

If possible, have the interface focus on more on the messages rather than the the tools. Please take what you can from the simply interface of GMAIL. I prefer the ergonomic design of Gmail but very much enjoy the reading panel of Outlook. Also, please user a ticket font, and a clearer indicator of unread messages. Have new read messages on a a search query be also read on the inbox so that the entry level goes down. Make the interface for work oriented as it is suppose to be. Make boxes smaller as not everyone suffers from vision impairment.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Google Project Fi SMS domain (@msg.fi.google.com) as drop-down choice in Text messaging setup

Please, please, please add Google Project Fi as one of the choices in the text messaging setup page for Outlook to send calendar events/updates. There is a drop-down menu for "Choose your mobile operator. Your mobile operator is the company that provides your cell phone service." and the choices are: AT&T, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless. I know that other parts of the Microsoft ecosystem, including the email gateways actually do support the ProjectFi cell phone as email address format (i.e. mycellnumber@msg.fi.google.com) because if you enter a valid active cell phone number in that format in the [To:]…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Errors in the system and "pinning"

Give us back our "pins" so we can keep important email threads on top.

Also.. Whatever you are doing in the last two days that is making it so I cannot see emails coming through, please stop...

Luckily I have my phone notifying me, but this has been a serious issue with our company not receiving emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PUT ALL NEW EMAILS IN ONE INBOX

Put all my inbox in one column. I don't need to check 3 places to find everything. Why do I have to click on focused, other and conversations?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Auto-collapse apps launcher menu onMouseUp

When I click on the top-left apps menu to open another app in a new tab, can the menu be collapsed automatically before or once I switch back to that tab? The current behavior is the apps menu stays open and sometimes I wonder what's happening when I come back to the tab.

I'm using Firefox. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. improvements should be improvements

stop changing usage of Emails. It used to work well. Now it seems rather a childish mess where the user is to waste more selecting time, with mandatory reading panes never asked for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Feature to change or customize the alert prompt when limiting the access to Outlook on the web

With CASMailbox cmdlt to set an access to Ootw, and a user navigate to Ootw page, there is a message displaying “There is a problem.” as the current behavior if disabling Outlook on the web connection by the cmdlt.
    With this condition, users whose connection is limited might be worried. So, we request a feature which can change or customize the alert message or its prompt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base