OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Permission to Change Home Office

I think I should have access to update my workplace address/home office. Just a suggestion. It has been wrong for over a year, so whoever does have the ability to change this has not done so. I have a vested interested in having the correct home office listed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3d wallpaper for your background like anime, kpop and animals thanks

there should be 3d wallpaper for the background e.g anime,kpop and animals etc that's all thanks for reading

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Go back to Outlook 2003 because it worked well and performed as advertised.

Make the "Display as" field in a contact actually work!!! While you are at it, make the changes done to a contact actually show up when you use the editing function of a contact!!! I don't think this is too much to ask for especially since they have worked in the old versions of Outlook.

Am I the only one that experiences these SNAFUs???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use Office 365 TEAMS feature for Office 365 product feedback

Stop forcing Office 365 customers to create entirely separate login accounts for this completely separate forum platform when Microsoft's own Office 365 Teams product could and should be used for Office 365 customer feedback.

Also take customer feedback offered from their social media accounts seriously by creating software to collate it, and then re-post summaries back to social media. Customers don't have the time to interact with each vendor in that vendor's separate bureaucratic feedback forum platform.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Would be nice to be able to change the font size in the message list

It would be nice to be able to change the font size in the message list. A list of just 3 messages takes up almost half of the viewing area. It would be nice to see more of the message list in less space, and still be able to have a good size reading window below. The font in the message list doesn't need to be any larger than the font in the reading pane.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Vision related Issues - Screen Fonts

It would be helpful if I could adjust or change the screen font in Outlook. I have less than perfect vision and the existing font consist of very narrow lines for the text. If I could change the font to bold it would be a great help. It is also unclear to me that the font color is black, It seems lighter against a white background. I found nothing in settings to make these changes, and the search help indicates that font is not a known search element. Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Desktop notifications for embedded Skype chats in the web outlook

"Desktop notifications for embedded skype chats while using web version of outlook"

In may cases we require either "Skype for Business" client (OR) embedded Skype available in the web outlook BUT not both at a time.
    To make use of web outlook embedded Skype as a default option, we are missing desktop notifications when a new chat begins or some one replies.
    I hope this feature would be a great help to the outlook web users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Expand and Collapse

Provide expand and collapse button for days in Inbox listing.Just for convenience.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Call,text,facetime

It would be cool if people could facetime each other for homework?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. correspondance record for meetings

We need to have a copy of our Office365 account for our minutes for our meetings for correspondance. Would be great if there was an easy way to export all incoming and out going emails to a spread sheet just copy paste the titles and maybe the first line so you know what the email is about... eg date, who its from, subject, and what has been done to it eg forwared to ... deleted... read... I havent worked out how to do this with out manually writing it all down.. unless you guys have some thing that I just…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Resending an e-mail

Why is there no feature that allows us to resend an e-mail upon an update with the address?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add close button

Here's an idea: if you choose this "Share Your Idea" feature on the web, it'd be nice to be able to close the feature "Share Your Idea" without having to share an idea. Just an idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More display change options

More display options. Unread emails are barely different vs read emails. Would like the ability to compact the size of emails in the inbox as well. Even when they are changed from conversation to message it still stays cumbersome and huge. The whole concept isn't very sleek or user friendly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. AUTO DELETE OF EMAILS

Need to change the length of time emails are held before deleting. We often cannot complete a client's issues within the time that Outlook holds our emails. I do not delete emails until I am totally finished with that client. It is often necessary to use those emails as proof or to forward the email to someone else, or for legal purposes. We need the holding period to be extended.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. password reminder

I think it would be a good idea if we were warned that our password was about to expire so that we could change it without having to ring the IT help desk.
    If however this service is out there how do we access it?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The same Peek options that are available for calendar and tasks in the installed version, to be available in the web version.

On the installed version of Outlook, I can dock the peek for calendar and tasks, so that everything I need is in my one workspace. I can't do that with the web version.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Progressive Web App

Please make ur mobile web app for Outlook (both the work/office365/exchange and outlook.com consumer email) Progressive Web Apps tovease relocation and login

Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Inbox Counter

Is there a way to add in a feature that tells us how many messages are in the inbox?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fast, Simple and Straight Forward

I have an idea to remove all animation and beautiful effects.
    I would sacrifice beauty for efficiency. I would sacrifice feature-fullness for fast-and-simplicity. We use email to send, receive and reply emails. We need responsive, fast loading and more simple email experience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Use Discord Instead of Skype

Use discord and not skype. It's much simpler to use and can work like email with private meggases, wether online or offline. and if your on do not disturb, it doesnt send a notifacation

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base