OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HOW TO REPLY TO SPECIFIC INCOMING APPOINTMENT REQUESTS

Rules for managing incoming emails do not allow a reply, except for automated replies which reply to everyone. I need to capture incoming appointment requests (from all but 2 people) and reply to senders that they need to go through a designated staff person to request an appointment. I can't find a way to do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. calendar day seleciotn

I really dont need my calendar to show me the day from 5am in the morning to 10 am at night. Please make it so I can set my view form 9-5!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Text Message Notifications with Xfinity Mobile

I've been receiving text message notifications at 6:30am everyday that summarize my calendar appointments for the day. I found this very helpful for planning my day.

I recently switched cell phone carriers from Verizon to Xfinity Mobile (which runs on the Verizon network) and the notifications stopped. I checked the configuration of the text message notifications and Xfinity Mobile is not a choice and keeping the carrier selection as Verizon does not seem to be working even though Xfinity Mobile is on the Verizon Network.

Can you please help me resolve this as I've missed several meetings since these notifications…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Calendar dimming

Calendar: Once date and time has passed on calendar, it will dim. This assists in seeing only future dates and times. Right now it is very confusing and not efficient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Save calendar

It would really be helpful if the calendar could be saved or archived. Not just emails, but the actual calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Calendar conflicts

There needs to be a way to tell who booked an event into a calendar first. When a conflict arises, there's no way (that I've been able to find) to determine who made the booking first.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Appointment Scheduling Feature in Microsoft Outlook Calendar

I'm a huge fan of 0365 and the Microsoft Suite, and would love to see more people use it both at my organization and beyond! To that end, one feature that I believe would entice people to use the calendar even more is to build in a functionality that allows you to feature and others to select appointments (e.g., for advising, office hours, counseling, or the like). I imagine that this could look operate similarly to Calendly or SuperSAAS, but it would be integrated into the Microsoft Calendar's functions and so avoid the need for a third-party platform. I know…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Provide an option to just receive my travel itinerary calendar invites, currently the 'Events from Email' is an all or nothing feature.

As a manager, when my direct reports book their travel, their itineraries are automatically added to my calendar as well. The feature 'Events from Email' will discontinue these invites from hitting my calendar, but it will also turn it off for my travel as well. I would like to have an option to select for just myself, specified others or all others.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Southwest Airlines Flight Confirmation Domain has Changed

Southwest Airlines <SouthwestAirlines@luv.southwest.com> has changed there flight confirmation domain to Southwest Airlines <southwestairlines@ifly.southwest.com>. This means that flight info is no longer automatically processed in the calendar. Please update the domain so this will work again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show only rooms in which status are Free at the Suggested locations

When you click Add a location or a room text box of new Calendar event creation screen in Outlook on the web, there will be rooms which were previously specified in the Suggested locations.

I would like to view only rooms in which status are Free in the Suggested locations.

The reason why I ask this is that there is no status information such as Free/Busy in the Suggested locations. So, sometimes adding a room from Suggested locations doesn’t book an event correctly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Set week as default calendar view

set week as default calendar view

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Calendar visible with e-mails open online

Hi Outlook,

I was wondering whether it is possible to have your calendar visible at the same time you have your e-mail open in the online platform. I know this is available if you have outlook downloaded to your desktop but I often access my work emails from home as well and really miss this feature. Thanks.

Ana

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. URL description in calendar agenda

hyperlinks in agenda for meeting, be able to add a description + url not just url. Many URLs are not friendly (e.g. from MS Teams) and would be good to be able to put a friendly link in the agenda

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Meetings

The calendar on Office 365 online could do with a slight upgrade. You can only add an event or birthday to the calendar - is there no possibility that there can be meetings and appointments added? There is also no option to add a resource to an event such as a conference room. It would be of much more advantage from a business perspective where rooms are constantly stolen when booked or are double-booked for a time slot.

It would then be of further assistance if the "meetings" calendar could be shared among office and senior leadership members to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. calendar events

making an event being able to conflict with another event in the calendar, for example a promotional event conflicting with a meeting that may occur during that event.

somehow being able to make an event not as important as another event

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Layout/View functions - Outlook for PC vs Outlook Web App

In the Outlook for PC application (Outlook '16) one of the most useful features are those ways in which you can customize the appearance through Layout section of the View tab. Affecting the folder Pane, Reading Pane and the To Do bar make Outlook for PC extremely friendly and useful in a work environment.
    Specifically, the To Do bar, and the ability to show what's upcoming in the calendar without the need to actually switch over to looking at the full calendar is OUTSTANDING!

I can't find any method to replicate this kind of view in the Outlook Web App.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show colleague's calendar timezone automatically

In the calendar view, it would be great if by adding a colleague's shared calendar their timezone would automatically appear next to mine. Right now I can only do this statically and only cover a fixed set of timezones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More flexibility in setting start/finish times for different days in calendar

In the calendar settings, it should be possible to personalise working hours more specifically. It only allows you to set a single start and finish time for the whole week, but people work flexi time, and part time etc, and can have some short days. If not the 'analytics' data about your focus time etc is incorrect/misleading.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. need a louder chime

there is one thing I like about the old outlook. when an appointment came due, the chime was louder. the new outlook has a very quiet chime to alert about an appointment. I suggest making it so the chime is louder and it flashes at the bottom of your screen the way the old outlook alerted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Reminders for 5th weeks of the month

Please make an option to set a repeating event on the 5th days of a month. I want to put reminders on the 5th Wednesday of each month that has one, but the only option is to put it on the last Wednesday of each month, but that's not what I need.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base