OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the calendar button/link easier to find

The calendar button in the bottom left is blocked by the message bar that pops up in the browser ("Waiting for...." message). It took me about ten minutes to find it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multi-day calendar events

Can I please add a multi-day event to my calendar on 365. (I shall be away on holiday for two weeks during the summer and I would like to add this to my calendar without having to edit ten days of my calendar individually.

I can do this with Outlook 2010.

Thank you for your help,

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Collapsible All Day Calendar Section

If you have multiple all day events it can eat up space for the calendar view. Have the ability to collapse all day events. Similar perhaps to ribbon on other MS services.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add color coding options to mobile platforms

Using Outlook 365 calendar on PC Win10 and on mobile devices (Galaxy Tab A- Android, iPhone XS6 Plus, iPhone XS MAX & iPad Pro 12.9. What to be able to enter new and change catagory "colors" on mobile devices. When entering a new calendar event not all devices even show the color coding placed on the event via PC Win10.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Room Colors

It would be nice to have color coding for each room created in the 365 calendar module. Right now you can do categories, but there is not enough colors for more than 12 or so and it would eliminate having to do 2 steps of room then category down to just the room if it had a color associated with it. THanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I add a calendar from a coworker it should appear in other calenders and not in calendars of people

When I add a calendar from a coworker it should appear in other calenders and not in calendars of people

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve collaborative calendars, remove need for a single "Owner"

Coming from gmail back to Outlook, the calendar settings are absolutely awful for collaboration!

In Gmail you can have a shared calendar with many owners meaning no single owner gets email responses for every change by a collaborator!

In any Calendar invite you can simply swap between any of the calendars you have write access to with a drop-down. etc.

You should look at and copy these features with pride, they are excellent and significantly improve productivity!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show what calendars are opened above the calender view (new Outlook design)

Show what calendars are selected like In the old Outlook design where all selected calendars were listed above the calendar view. When you have a lot of calendars in your list it is harder to see what calendars are selected and viewed in the new Outlook design.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Automatically make past events in calendar private

Future or current Calendar events are public, since collaboratively speaking it could help colleagues to see whom you are meeting. However once meeting events take place, this information is no longer strictly "collaborative", instead it may be used to retrieve your historical business contact information. A feature should be added where say, after two weeks, all meetings become private. You keep them for your own look-up but anyone else doesn't have access to the historical information of all your meetings...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Full access delegation doesn't provide the message or details to calendar items

Members of the full access delegation resource cannot see the contents of the message. How do calendar admins share the details of a meeting. This feature is requested of work space admins who manage rooms and oversee meeting preparations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow users to check create date of schedule items in the calendar

It would be better if users could check create date of schedule items in their calendar so that users can know which schedule item was created earlier.
    When in case of double booking, infromation about create date makes it easier for users to decide which schedule item to decline and which schedule item to approve.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. time zones

Give an option to change calendar time zones

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to be able to add Taiwan to my holiday calendar

I don't have Taiwan on my holiday calendar, so I want to be able to add it.
    There is Hong Kong, but holidays are different, so I want to be able to add it as an item.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Outlook tasks with dates in Outlook calendar

Outlook tasks with start/due dates appear in outlook calendar

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Want to see start/end time for events in the monthly view in the Outlook Calendar

It would be great if we could see start/end time for events in the monthly view in the Outlook Calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Calendars‘ monthly view on the new Outlook on the web

If you switch to monthly view calendar in the new Outlook on the web user interface, you don’t see the display name of calendar owner.

Current user interface can show the display name on the top of the screen so that we are able to recognize which calendars are shown when viewing multiple calendars.

We would like you to remain the view that shows the display name on the new user interface.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More room for All Day events

I would like to be able to adjust the size of the space to enter "all day" events. I have so many entries that I have to scroll in the top part. I don't need 1am - 5am LOL

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mini Calendar needs header for Week #

In the New Outlook Web interface. In the calendar page the mini calendar on the left. The far left column is the Week #. However it blends in with the days. The first column on the left needs a different color or font to set it apart, as well as a column header to clearly identify it as the week of the year 1 thru 52.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Declined calendar invite yields NO MORE emails when updates are made to invite!

If a user declines a calendar invite, don't include them on future email updates when the invite changes (i.e. location change, attached document, added invitee, etc.) Decline should mean they don't want to attend AND don't want any further communication about the event. Perhaps keep active email updates to Accept or Tentative replies only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base