OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook on the web (Office 365)? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Like Sunrise Meet

You bought Sunrise, the best calendaring app. They had a great feature for finding time to meet with someone. You could identify times you were free and then email or text a link to those times, listed in a calendar. For mobile use there was a special keyboard you installed. It was a great feature - truly, one I used all the time. And I miss it all the time. Even with my whole org on Outlook, suggesting a meeting time is challenging because you may not know when the other individual wants to meet (vs. just when they have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import CSV into Office 365 Calendar

How can I import a CSV file with a list of appointments into the calendar in Office 365 as I'm able to do in Outlook 2010

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Calendar "Tentative & Propose New time" feature

Similar to the feature in Desktop Outlook application, the mobile app in the calendar should have the option to propose alternative time using the feature "Tentative & propose new time"

Currently, i see the feature available through the safari browser on the iOS but upon clicking the same feature, it doesnt work. Looks like there is a bug

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Retain calendar invite emails!

When we accept an calendar invite, Outlook removes the email with the information we need like phone number/passcode etc. It gets buried in the Calendar.

We need to be able to see the original email in our Inbox! If I'm on my phone, I can easily find the email and make the conference call. But if I have to look in the calendar, it can be difficult to find.

Please don't delete Calendar Invite emails!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow the calendar to be scrolled so those early a.m. times can be hidden

I would like to be able to "not see" all the hour by hour times on my calendar that I'm not using.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base