Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Billy Pennington shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark mode is already present when turning on the preview mode. It's possible your administrator has to enable this for you.

• Pocholo Castro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

someone asked this, i'm asking it too:

"I need the dark mode for outlook 365 Web and office 365 web.
        My eyes will say thank you.
        The Outlook.com dark theme offered in Edge is great. Why is Office 365 not offering this ? "

• Toben, Anastasia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think there should be a night more display setting where the screen inverts colors so its not so bright and white like what youtube and twitter have

• Mikey Segall WAM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Immediately add a "Night Mode" Display theme.

I just starting using 365 & Outlook to collaborate with co-workers and it is almost impossible for me to use as the screen is bright and extremely straining to my eyes.

I would love to utilize the full extent of Microsoft 365 and all of it's features, I just can't right now. All i can do is briefly check my e-mails, then get off 365.

Please add Night Mode ASAP.

Night Mode Setting should be on main page for Office 365 and this should make all products turn to Night Mode. Perhaps add a setting for each service to toggle Night Mode.

Thank You,
        mikey

Please allow the themes to change the white background that destroys my eyes to a darker colour. All the themes are misleading as they barely change anything at all.
        Thank you

• Jeff Arnold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is difficult for me to read text on a white background. We need a Dark mode or Night Mode with a gray background.

• steve wong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark mode online has SOOO many bugs!

Here's another one:
        1) Using Safari High Sierra (Mac 10.13)
        1) Get in dark mode.
        2) Go find any email w/ black background white text. Copy any text.
        3) Click on new message. In message body, paste your copied text.

You'll notice your copied text is INVISIBLE. Great job guys! You've made INVISIBLE MODE! Yay!

DOES ANYONE TEST THIS S**T? How do you release such ****. Dark mode should be alpha (not even beta).

Then another bug when you exit dark mode. Tour "do you wanna give feedback pop up" shows "page not found".

Can you MSFT guys pls get off the funny tobaccie in WA and fix this ****? This is truly **** at its finest.

• Ralf Schuetz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the dark mode for outlook 365 Web and office 365 web.
        My eyes will say thank you.
        The Outlook.com dark theme offered in Edge is great. Why is Office 365 not offering this ?

• Gupta, Nikhil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I switched to dark theme in Visual Studio, to Smart Invert on iPhone, Dark Theme on my Mac and now request dark mode for Outlook/Office apps (both on Mac and Web). I notice huge relief in my eye strain. Thanks a lot.

• Blinn,Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add A dark mode to the desktop version of office 365's outlook site, like the desktop application or the free version of outlook.

• Tsz Kwan Yim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'll be great if users can change the background of the whole outlook interface to black, and text to white.

Hey!

I'd love a nice dark mode for Outlook 365. I get pretty bad eye strain from looking at a white screen all day at work. I'm sure lots of other people would love this option too. (Dark themes on all Microsoft products would absolutely rock - looking forward to the Windows 10 explorer dark theme.)

Thanks!
        Ken

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base