OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Meeting Poll Feature

When creating a calendar invite, Poll for a time to meet will give you the option to send convenient time slots for your invitees to vote on the most convenient for them, when a time is agreed on, Outlook will automatically send invites and add it to the organizer's calendar.

67 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

224 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Works well, though I found a problem, when bcc-ing a person. The person in bcc receives an invitation but does not appear on the "Identify yourself" webpage. Obviously the person has the option to add him/herself to the list of invited people, but that should not be the default option. Any ideas, how to solve that problem, as I need to send out meeting polls to invitees, not knowing about each other (e.g. in a tender process, scheduling job interviews, etc).

• Jim Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! I contacted you yesterday about the fact that with my personal 365 Office account I can't link Find Time to my account. I work for a non-profit organization that mentors small businesses for free. We have to use our personal accounts for setting up meetings with small business clients. This would be a great tool for me and possibly others in the non-profit. Is there a way that you could allow me to use Find Time?

Thank you

• Dirk Vandeweyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy it's back.

Installed it on 2 pc's with office 2016. In one pc i can use it from new message, in other pc i can't. On both pc i can reply with meeting request. Strange. Can't figure out why... Can anyone help?

Thank you for bringing this very popular and useful feature back. We appreciate it!

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hopefully, you will also consider on-premise support for the add-in. thanks

• Delannoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
        Thank you for bringing back the Find Time Add-in to Outlook client.
        regards,
        Fabrice.

• Nate Zimmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for bringing back the Find Time Add-in in the Outlook client. I hope that the client and OWA features are developed in parallel in the future and data and A-B testing back up you decisions when choosing to disable useful features.

• Greg Baumgardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bad idea, loved that option in outlook, i am not going to login to web just to schedule this, and the option in email isn't there either.

Poor Execution!!

I deeply miss the find time app directly in outlook. Using the web version was cumbersome, and I was unable to view internal calendars easily. Is it user error???

• Chris A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Outlook Plug-in for FindTime. My customers are very disappointed about the migration to OOTW. We all use the Outlook desktop app and do not want to have to switch to OOTW.

• Deutinger, Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The first really useful new feature in outlook since ages and you immediately kill it. Unbelievable! The corporate web versions do not have the poll option - so the only available replacement is again Doodle....

This is one of the worst changes in Microsoft I've ever seen. Findtime was a life saver in scheduling meetings. And the web version is awful.

I suggest all fellow Business Preimum members and others who want Find Time restored open support tickets pressing the question.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base