OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook on the web (Office 365)

Meeting Poll Feature

When creating a calendar invite, Poll for a time to meet will give you the option to send convenient time slots for your invitees to vote on the most convenient for them, when a time is agreed on, Outlook will automatically send invites and add it to the organizer's calendar.

67 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

221 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jim Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! I contacted you yesterday about the fact that with my personal 365 Office account I can't link Find Time to my account. I work for a non-profit organization that mentors small businesses for free. We have to use our personal accounts for setting up meetings with small business clients. This would be a great tool for me and possibly others in the non-profit. Is there a way that you could allow me to use Find Time?

Thank you

• Dirk Vandeweyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy it's back.

Installed it on 2 pc's with office 2016. In one pc i can use it from new message, in other pc i can't. On both pc i can reply with meeting request. Strange. Can't figure out why... Can anyone help?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for bringing this very popular and useful feature back. We appreciate it!

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hopefully, you will also consider on-premise support for the add-in. thanks

• Delannoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
        Thank you for bringing back the Find Time Add-in to Outlook client.
        regards,
        Fabrice.

• Nate Zimmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for bringing back the Find Time Add-in in the Outlook client. I hope that the client and OWA features are developed in parallel in the future and data and A-B testing back up you decisions when choosing to disable useful features.

• Greg Baumgardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bad idea, loved that option in outlook, i am not going to login to web just to schedule this, and the option in email isn't there either.

Poor Execution!!

I deeply miss the find time app directly in outlook. Using the web version was cumbersome, and I was unable to view internal calendars easily. Is it user error???

• Chris A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Outlook Plug-in for FindTime. My customers are very disappointed about the migration to OOTW. We all use the Outlook desktop app and do not want to have to switch to OOTW.

The first really useful new feature in outlook since ages and you immediately kill it. Unbelievable! The corporate web versions do not have the poll option - so the only available replacement is again Doodle....

This is one of the worst changes in Microsoft I've ever seen. Findtime was a life saver in scheduling meetings. And the web version is awful.

I suggest all fellow Business Preimum members and others who want Find Time restored open support tickets pressing the question.

• Chris Jenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, if you're customer focused why isn't there a single reply. You've killed a tool that worked exceptionally well and replaced it with an online tool that is disconnected from your flagship email client. To add to the frustration there is almost no documentation. If it weren't for this thread I would gave never figured out how to edit a meeting poll. Please add full client support and much needed documentation.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed with all others. Changes from FindTime to the new service are very disappointing. FindTime was one of the best additions to the Outlook desktop experience in years. Now not only is it no longer available within the primary user interface for all of our users, but the new Poll feature doesn't even work as well. Microsoft, this was a poorly considered step.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base