OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for iOS? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Vote for an existing idea (2073)
  • or
  1. Monthly View

Can I suggest that including the option of a Monthly view for the Calendar would be great.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  24 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Monthly Calendar View with Colored Events

The current monthly view shows only a grey dot for an event. This is quite archaic, and you are lagging your competitors in usability of the calendar. Please modernize your monthly calendar view to show color-coded bands on the event’s start/end date. The colored tags allow a quick monthly view of events and easy access to dates which correspond to color-coded imported calendars, categories, etc. With your current weekly/monthly view you have to tap on every gray dot in order to know what the event is.
    Thank you.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Monthly Calendar View Zoom

I love the new monthly calendar view but it would be more useful if you could zoom in to see more events. Also, please keep the month view in landscape mode instead of reverting to a week view. See Calendars 5 by Readdle.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Monthly Calendar Filter no all day events

The new monthly calendar would be useful if we could easily filter to eliminate all day events

Also would like to be able to filter by one or more categories

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dot on days in monthly calendar that contain appointments...

A dot, or different shading, or some kind of notification on the days in the monthly calendar that contain appointments to show that there is something on the schedule for that day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Weekly and monthly display of Calendar with colour tags like on web applications/desktop apps

Weekly and monthly display of Calendar with colour tags like on web applications/desktop apps

The latest version of Outlook on Android has provided a monthly display but on iOS it’s only 3 day, agenda, and Day. Weekly and monthly display with colour tags would be greatly appreciated and helpful

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WIDGET Monthly Calendar View

I would like to view the monthly calendar view in a glance by simply swiping down the screen and viewing the MONTHLY CALENDAR Widget. This is faster instead of going to the actual app then click calendar.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 9,684 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1975 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Calendar

We need a monthly view....suggestion tap the date and a monthly calendar pops up. Currently this feature is not available in iPhone app. But is available on the iPad app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. iPad calendar

Now that you have made the monthly calendar more visible on the iPad app, it would be nice to show color coding like on the iMac.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. calendar

very sad! used to tap on month in heading of calendar snd simple month view came up. seems now i have to click new link, and get new monthly view. dont like. at min please bring back simplicity and elegance of last vuliew

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add calendar view „week“

In additiiom to the views agenda, day, 3 days and month, a view for WEEK (monday - sunday) would be great.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Month view

Is now limited to day or 3-day view or task view. I need monthly view for some calendars to see big picture of when we have say, events. So for that calendar I don't need details on my iPhone (although clearly should have feature to go into detail if I want).

189 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    40 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and we are so glad you have contacted us!

There currently is a way to show a month view. To do this, from the weekly view, please tap on any date, and swipe down. This should open the monthly view.

If you are not seeing this feature please contact us through the help section of the app. (In settings). We would be more than happy to assist you. :-)

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

14. Monthly View show all appointments, not just those created on phone

Currently the monthly calendar view only displays events that are created from your phone, it does not sync with any appointments you booked from your computer. This is super frustrating when this is used for personal or professional reasons, it should seamlessly sync with the desktop app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Additional calendar app's to integrate. i.e. Cozi and Calendar 5

CalenGoo calendar, iStudiez calendar, Go-To-Meeting, miCal, British Airways App, Amazon tracking, Kayak trip, Awesome cal, Pocketlife, ‘When I work' app, BusyCal

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    54 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show future events on calendar

Calendar events more than a year into the future are not shown in the Calendar app. Please allow us to view all calendar events regardless of how far out into the future or past they are.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Calendar

Simple monthly calendar. Able to write on daily box - just a word or two with time. Click on box to read entire notice. Not a dot on the day and then clock on box to get message. Able to open calendar see month see appointments and special days. Like DrSmith0730, BDSherry, larry&jane wed, pay for outlook. Simple and easy. You can add dots for Kwanza, Presidents day, Boxing day, Kangaroo day and Tax day. Dont think you will too simple. Some phones have such but no apps this simple.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calendar

Calendar linked to apple calendar.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Auto-accept calendar invites

Hi, it would be great if an auto-accept calendar feature is implemented, especially for events that are created by ourselves and not sent by others. Technically that should already be auto-accepted.

Because I did not accept the invitations manually individually, they do not appear in the Month View of my calendar. This is only happening for my Exchange account, not on my Outlook account.

Also please note, I actually accepted the invitations via the email received but that still does not count as being accepted. I have to open my calendar in agenda view, manually select and accept the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. new calendar type

Assign calendar like calendar.google.com/calendar//basic.ics, if I'm not the owner.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 103 104
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base