OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Forward a contact from Outloook app

Can you add the feature to forward a contact from the phone or tablet app to another person? This is very important with coworkers and improves efficiency rather than having to re-enter all the info.

This would be good to add in conjunction with adding/deleting/editing contacts on mobile platforms.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
rbroadley@minutemancontrols.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpful to have the ability to view coworkers calendars.

Executive Chairman came to be requesting this today. You can forward from Outlook desktop app but not the Outlook mobile app. Syncing contacts to his iOS is not desirable (way too many).

• Rodrigo Baptista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After making a call and setting a meeting or another future call I would like to be able to link the contact to a calendar date

• Gary Whitbread commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can forward a contact as outlook contact from Windows outlook O365. In out on iOS I can’t open it. I have to go to iOS mail app and that does open.

Surely a compatible application would make sense? Let me open outlook contacts in forwarded emails.

• Gabriel Cota commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If contact in outlook has a profile picture, please send it to the iOS contact profile.

• Douglas Brengel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having to go back to iOS Contacts to do this diminishes the ability to make exclusive use of Outlook for iOS.

Contacts - need to be able to easily forward a contact

Calendar - needs to show & view all attachments

Calendar - need to be able to forward an invite

Need to be able to move between email and calendar without backing out of an individual email

I would like to suggest a mechanism of emailing or texting contact information to other contacts

• Matt Hamlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to send a vCard from outlook on my phone. Or I need 100% of the info in a contact to sync to iOS so I can send it from there. Why would this not all ready be an option?

• Mortimer, Allen W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ability to forward contacts to internal and external addresses. I'm in sales and marketing often working remotely. Very frustrating not to be able to forward a contact or customer info. Can't even copy and paste.

Outlook for iOS: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base