OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Sync office 365 mail settings

The mobile outlook app should be able to automatically pick up settings that have been made while adding email accounts in the web version of outlook (under office 365). This way there would be no need to add email accounts again and again. It would just sync the mails.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Saurav Gupta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • snmishra@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company has self-hosted exchange but uses Outlook.office365.com to enable external access. I can use the iOS built-in mail app, but Outlook gets access denied.

• Sara Fennah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not just in the Outlook app but everywhere. Could we set signatures in one place and have them supported throughout without the need for post send processing on exchange. So user can apply.

• Michael Crossley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently alias email accounts don’t show on the IPhone app.
    Unfortunately this means many emails sent to addition business alias accounts can’t be checked until next at a desktop.

It would be very helpful to have all business emails come through. Thanks.

• Darin Drisner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to use quick steps in Outlook on my desktop and would like to be able to use those same quick steps on my phone when using outlook mobile.

• Eugene Archibald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's maddening that I have to remember to manually go remove this bit of advertising from my emails. Other Outlook clients don't default to self-advertisement.

• Nathan Kanelis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Companies need to see public calendars in the IOS app. If I can see it in desktop application, I should see it on phone.

• Julia Milch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 linked O365 accounts but on the side pane they are the same color it is hard to differentiate between the two.
    Requesting the ability to change the circle color on the side pane when toggling between email accounts please

• Matthew Jerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The programs should share the same features and should allow me to view my folders as well in Microsoft exchange

• Paul Hale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to move messages directly into Office 365 Groups.

This can be achieved by forwarding messages to O365 Group email addresses but it would be convenient if this was baked into the move messages UI.

• James Brady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The groups app now has a notification telling users to use the outlook app, but this app still doesn’t support group calendars, shared calendars seem to work but not group calendars.

Please get this working Microsoft, such an important feature.

• Miller Joshua J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I add a person or room calendar in OWA or fat client it shows up. In outlook mobile people have to manually invite me to see their calendar. Why? In any other client you can just choose them from the GAL. Why would the outlook mobile client be different. Just sync what calendars I have from outlook or Web.

• Haruncan Zeytinli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company email works over office365 and I can’t set up as exchange. I would like to have the option to download and view all emails that are in my inbox.

• Lay, Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make Office versions a little less confusing. There are too many versions of apps and accounts for Office 365 programs. It is hard to identify which one to use, especially for Outlook mail and calendars. It needs to be more simplistic.

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base