OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

History log

Have a history log where you can see when you have been on your email.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Daniel Refi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Slavkin, Stephanie J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes my side conversations are included in the response. It’s very easy to inadvertently send something you didn’t mean to broadcast.

• Dunn, Derek R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A recent update now prevents me from seeing more than a week’s worth of history. Please allow me to determine how much email is kept in Outlook. I can’t find a setting in Outlook (iPad) or iOS settings that allows me to change this.

• Alexander F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Review log in activity

To be able to review log in attempts. The process of doing so from a desktop involves too many clicks.

• Robbie Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had recently had my email hacked by someone in the San Francisco/ San Jose area when I live in the uk. I think it would be of the upmost importance to notify the verified account holder when there is unusual account activity and different location detected. A simple pop up notification ( as everyone uses smart phones now ) saying is this you - resolve and secure account - done.

Many thanks and I hope you follow this up as it is a great idea.

Thanks again

• mark hook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really be happier if my outlook app could let me see/know if someone is looking, opening and or hacking in to any of my emails.

Thank you support team.

Mark Anthony

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base