OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Remove cancelled meetings in calendar

Currently it does not seem possible to remove events that have been cancelled by the meeting host. The update arrives in the mailbox but does not have an option to delete from calendar.

604 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Savinder Chauhan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

111 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christopher Foley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove faces and details in calendar view (Agenda). You guys need to understand, just like in email with message preview, that phone real estate is limited. People, at least everyone I know along with the thousands requesting removal of message preview, continually request you to clean up the app. If you’re like me with 5-8 meetings daily, you don’t need to scroll pages to see your entire calendar in Agenda view. This stuff is common sense...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t figure out how to later modify a calendar event. It makes no sense to me.

• Alon Hodir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also true when trying to delete the meeting by the attendee. It keep shown with a strikethrough.

When one person in an event can no longer attend, and I remove them from the event, it would be great if it could notify the person that they had been removed rather than saying canceled. I often get emails that ask what happened and then have to explain that the event is still on but they’ve been removed from it

• Monti Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not using Outlook Desktop edition, it’s currently impossibile to select/delete multiple events at a time. I wrongly created with MS Flow a task which created +1000 overlapping events in one day, but I couldn’t erase them in a while, only one each.

• Chawla, Rahat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In case of delete event - there needs to be a way to capture comments for cancellation if any.

• Joshua M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove calendar notifications once account is deleted
    At the moment I still get notifications on iOS even though I have deleted the account

• Joshua Marchant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove Calendar notifications once account is deleted
    I still receive meeting/calendar notifications even though an account is deleted on iOS

Please do not delete meeting from inbox folder after having accepted them. I want to have them available for downloading on the offline inbox

I may be able to join a meeting I have declined and I still want to be aware that the meeting is taking place.

• Susan Peters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have two suggestions that would help tremendously if there’s anyway you guys could add this on to your app. It would be so much more efficient.

1) When I receive a meeting cancelation, how can I remove it from the calendar? In the OWA app, there was a button, if you will, that I could tap on that would remove it from the calendar without me having to actually go into the calendar and removing it.

2) When I get a meeting invite for someone that I support and it shows there are conflicts, there’s no way for me to see what those conflicts are unless I go into the calendar. On the OWA app all I had to do was touch the word conflicts and it would expand to show me the calendar and these conflicts allowing me to make a decision right then and there on whether or not to accept this new meeting.

• Ogulcan Bayram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a notification comes about meeting cancelation, it would be great if we can choose remove from calender action directly in the notification. And it must be sync with Apple Watch also

• Joseph Dell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When an event is deleted, and email is sent to all recipients who are part of that event. In that email, the word cancelled is spelt wrong.

Should I assume then that this glitch is still active? I have a cancelled calendar event - cancelled by the originator - that just won't go away.

One can create an event in outlook on iPad,but not edit or cancel. That makes no sense.

Would be so helpful to be able to modify or at least cancel cal invites! I run into this problem weekly! Bonus points if I can edit on the fly too.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Outlook for iOS: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base