OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Last updated info

Please add feature which should show date and time stamp when it was last updated.

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Avinash Garg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jason Crowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don’t know where to start but it’s sooooo confusing and annoying compared to my other emails. For example on Gmail when I open up my email it’s all there for me to see and when I open an email it’s actually there to view but on Outlook everything is like a mystery.... I open outlook waiting on a very important email only to discover it came yesterday but isn’t in the inbox instead it’s under some other tab “focused” and when I open it then parts of the email are hidden under 3 little dots that I have to click in order to “show entire message”. I have found a solution though and that’s to forward my outlook messages to my Gmail.

• James Steele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The iPhone email app states at the bottom when email was last updated. This is actually super helpful.

• James Steele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The iPhone email app states at the bottom when email was last updated. This is actually super helpful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There no way to tell if app is updating. Other app show time when last up dated.

• Tom Leise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I use an imap connection. It would be nice to have a drag down refresh on all folders from the folder list popout. Not all my messages go to the inbox. Some are routed directly to folders.

Thanks.

Somewhere in interface time when the last synchronization was done. For each folder separate.

• Jake Franco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When in the inbox there are no dates on the email there is just time and day. So would be really helpful if we can get the date and day in the inbox so when looking through email we can find what we are looking easier.

When outlook refreshes either your inbox or another folder, it should say what time that folder was last updated.

It would be beneficial seeing a note when the mail check was done successfully, e.g. Updated at "time".

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base