Pelase add

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
carlos.rojo@ppdi.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Klevmar Kicki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook can suggest new meeting time for people invited right now, but at my work we have a shortage of rooms so I would need outlook to be able to find a free room and suggest a meeting time when there is a room available for the amount of meeting participants that I am inviting.
    Thank you in advance!

• Donna Larson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make adding and deleting calendars a simpler process - I manage multiple calendars and outlook has added a bunch of conference room calendars and I can’t remove them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will we ever see full support for meeting rooms and equipment in Outlook iOS?

Also an inapp meeting assistant would be great!

/Jon

• Jason Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this? Outlook on windows has it, Outlook on Mac has it, Outlook on web has it- please add room finder to outlook mobile so that you can easily find and book an available conference room in office 365

I strongly request that strengthen the scheduling functions. That means the functions for reserving meeting rooms with iPhone or tablet as same as with PC.

• dawran@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please bring room finder option, like owa, to calendar. It is an essential element, I don’t know why is it not there in 89# version of outlook, while I still can see it in owa.

Please implement the Outlook desktop's room finder feature. Booking a room is a critical part of booking a meeting and the current method of searching the GAL is very frustrating as you can only see one room at a time. It takes many attempts to find one that's available. Room finder works so much better.

• toni.salermo@dentsuaegis.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Book meeting rooms easily with showing only free rooms for selected time in meeting request. Own field "room" above persons to invite to choose the room from. Select exchange room list to use in settings.

• brandon.williford@hautelook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was just added as a feature for the MAC outlook and is so beneficial. I schedule meetings on my phone just as much as I do on the computer so I'd love to see this feature added!

The room finder is part of outlook for PC and that feature would be great on mobile

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base