Matthew Kirsch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

617 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • npassaro@pch.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2TB iCloud storage for $9.99 beats 1TB OneDrive Storage for $6.99 and I have no real need for the Office Desktop apps. The only thing stopping me from switching to Google One 2TB for $9.99 is waiting to see if this suggestion pans out, since I’d prefer to keep my personal files out of the google ecosystem for safety reasons. Everyone requesting this should also submit iCloud feedback on Apple’s feedback web page to let them know that we don’t want them to block this if Microsoft makes it happen by the way.

• Tim Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have all Apple devices and rely on iCloud to access my files on them all. I can’t attach them to emails through outlook. Google drive is available so why not iCloud?

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't use this app unless I can attach multiple documents from iCloud into an email easily. All the other Microsoft Office apps support this, so why not Outlook?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not supporting file saving to iCloud (or at least iOS Files) is like Microsoft Word not permitting files to be saved to the hard drive in the MacOS.

• jari.helenius@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's have an icloud account added to this Outlook email client. If you send an email and want to add an attachment, you will not be able to retrieve icloud. Of course, One Drive gets. However, if you start from the icloud attachments you want to send by e-mail with Outlook then it will be possible to add and send.

• SORBY Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kinda self-explanatory... very unclear why there is Dropbox but not iCloud on iOS devices

• mats.brickman@siemens.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iCloud Drive integration to the iOS Outlook app should have been included from the start. As others have mentioned you are likely to use iCloud Drive when you have an Apple device. This more seems like a Microsoft attempt to eliminate competition for MS OneDrive.

Please include iCloud integration ASAP. Otherwise I will be forced to scrap outlook altogether.

• Derek Walton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my name to being able to access the iCloud Drive from the outlook app. It's important to be able to attach files form the iCloud Drive to outgoing messages.

• Pilcher, John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s ridiculous that I can not attach a file from my iCloud files to an email without jumping through hoops.

And your search function is sub par

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How you can’t have this built into the app already is beyond me... it’s 2019.. come on Microsoft get your act together on this

• Diana Mcpherson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These restrictions in place makes me wish I bought a pc rather than an iPad. Now I even have to pay monthly for Microsoft word and excel and these apps are so limited. I can’t even attach files from iCloud to outlook app email. This is so frustrating. My next laptop/pad will not be apple-just not versatile enough.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base