OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Add Fantastical calendar integration

Add ability to sync Fantastical calendar entries.

90 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anne Marie Barletta - MA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sanjin Hossain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The look of the app is fantastic and the features it has are great the only area I would suggest improvements is a bit more compatibility with iOS.

• Matthew Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to offer Fantiastical integration on iOS! It’s a popular calendar app and would increase the utility of out Outlook.

• Debbie Ruiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Fantastical Calendar so I can automatically pull from this calendar to Outlook Calendar. I don’t want to manually enter every month.

Please let us see a full monthly calendar

Thank you

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Features:
    Crisp fonts & display similar to Spark.
    2. Reminders & calendar similar to google calendar or better yet Fantastical 2

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can you add this integration. I use fantastical for work and would like my office to be able to sync on outlook.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With sunrise gone it would be nice to be able to integrate with fantastical. It was great being able to merge several calendars into one and this outlook app does not let me.

• ewerzyn@amsafe.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App is getting good but seal the deal by syncing with Fantastical. I'm about to walk if it doesn't happen soon. Trying my butt off to keep the app but fantastical is the key.

• Karttikeya Bihani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the app Fantastical 2 on iOS added to the list of apps we can connect. This app is arguably the best on the appstore and would make life much easier of this was a feature.

Thank you

• Andrew Fuglestad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be a great idea to have Fantastical integration! Or at least iOS calendar integration so that I can see everything I have scheduled from the Outlook view.

• bruno@kdu.edu.my commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As for Omnifocus, it'd be very good to have a Fantastical Integration.
    I know that Outlook provides a calendar, but others do the same (Spark for example)
    But the big advantage for Fantastical is That you have in the same app and the calendar and the reminders together. Which would make a big improvement for a professional email client...
    Thank you

• Bruno DECOURCY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a very heavy user of Fantastical 2 and Omnifocus. I like the fact that this can be done on another mail app, Spark.
    I hope this is going to be possible to do shortly with with Outlook. It'll make it more professional....
    Thanks and have a great day
    Bruno Decourcy

← Previous 1

Outlook for iOS: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base