OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Block

Being able to block a contact from emailing you instead of it just going to junk.

5,031 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jack Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1587 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ronnie O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to log on to multiple email accounts from my desktop to block the senders of spam that show up in the app! Why can’t I mark or swipe to block the sender in the app itself? There’s. A lot of fluff in the app but this feature should be FIRST!!

• James Bain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When someone has their mailbox hacked, I would like the functionality to block them through the iOS app, rather than have to log on to a desktop browser to action this. Thank you!

• lisa walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fed up with junk email I am getting too much all of a sudden and when I block an address? It doesnt work I still receive from the address. It tells you to report it if its not working but guess what that doesnt work!! At this rate I will seek other forms of email

• Danae Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar to the desktop outlook, block spam email addresses instead of just being able to delete the email.

• lance lambert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me block myself from permanently sending an email to someone. Or clear my cache of old email names / recommendations. It will not let me delete that.

• derrick fediuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya PLS bring back blocking...
        I’ll put these scam spammers in the spam folder and they still find a way around it...
        like wtf is with this KETO fuel ****.. I’m so sick of this scam spam stuff.
        Like add a feature where if someone emails you once you the person have to except there emails to you. So they can email you more. If you don’t not except there email once.. then they can’t resend u emails until you do so..

• Alexander James Liner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting emails that have no text, but they have attachments which have harmful material in them, set it up so that the spam filter blocks those emails.

• Gemma Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is much needed I get so much spam and junk mail, I only want to receive genuine emails , instead of constantly having to check my phone for junk mail

← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80

Outlook for iOS: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base