OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Block

Being able to block a contact from emailing you instead of it just going to junk.

5,407 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jack Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1695 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • johnlund@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the volume of junk email, I like to block email addresses. Right now, I go to the desktop website to do so. It would be more convenient to do it from the app.

• cathy.bibracher@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the amount of spam emails I receive on the up, i think it would be a great idea to allow the selection of multiple emails and a block button so that i don’t have to add all email addresses individually

• stephenbaril@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it so **** hard to find out how to block an incoming email address!?!? This should almost have a hot key it’s so important. Even your help section is absolutely useless garbage guiding you to the ability to do so. You should hang your heads in shame and slap yourselves a few times .......

• Sanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It used to be possible to block e-mails from a certain domain. Now it's only possible to block the specific e-mailadressen. I am receiving extreme amounts of spam from some domains from changing adresses. It would be great if I could block the entire domain.

• meg_kingsy_1990@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to block incoming emails from specific senders, not just put them into the spam folder. You should also be able to instantly put a sender into a scam folder where it gets checked and blocked and hopefully shut down to stop more scams and hacks. It’s ridiculous.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A feature through which you can add emails to be blocked and automatically sent to the trash. That feature is in the desktop version already, but not the mobile one.

• a-1k1@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m not using my email in the browser any more, Really we need all of the features in one place .
    In my opinion Blocking an email address which may annoying me is very important thing to be in the app .

← Previous 1 3 4 5 84 85

Outlook for iOS: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base