OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for iOS

Email Formatting

Color, fonts, font size, bold, italic, ... for composing and replying.

Strikethrough font

11,378 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Richard Pitruzzello shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2583 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Charlie Ambler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently emails send as HelveticaNeue in a grey colour with 1.5 line spacing. There's no way to change this either as a default formatting or even change it for specific emails. A new default font setting and also a text colour and font editor would be good. Secondly the text looks black on iOS but not on Outlook for Windows. It's an incongruous uncustomisable experience at the moment.

• Jimmy Kemper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow for font management. Goal should be for us to not be able to tell the difference between an email sent from a desktop and one sent from the Outlook app.

• Praveen Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The heading font and style (eg: Inbox)is not going well with rest of the navigation and layout. It badly needs a change (better font and size).

• HUNG JONATHAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want I can look at my email size and I want I can change my colour and style and add my only function

• Austin Schneider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Text appears larger than traditional Outlook (Calibri) font when message originates from a mobile device. Either edit text to be formatted in line with standard text or add a means of editing text style.

• Harry Satterthwaite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to change font and control font back-to-back with Outlook for Windows. The font on the iPad app is not appropriate (light grey and large).

• Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to increase the minimum font size used when reading emails. Many emails sent on desktop written in 10pt font are difficult to read on mobile.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As we are trying to be seamless across all of our devices it would be helpful to be able to change the font on the Outlook app for the ipad

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear developers

I am sending the request to confirm if we can add one Font personalization into outlook.

We find the font is always default in laptop that when we reply/send mails.

• Nestel Cyndi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s unbelievable that with O365 we are forced into Plain Text with no options for formatting or Rich text or HTML. This applies to the signature issue as well. Please fix this. It’s unprofessional to respond from my phone and have it look so much different than from my desktop.

• Ali Beydoun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Palatino font on my email app on my MacBook! Wish I have the same option here! Also my email signature include colors! Wish it would be similar here on iPhone!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 129 130

Outlook for iOS: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base