BAE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

569 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OneNote feature on the mobile app needs to be addressed ASAP. If Microsoft wants us to continue to use the 365 package why cant you find a way to make this compatible like my desktop verizon.

• @dutchmichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 on my corporate computer. Got all excited about keeping my notes in one place, downgraded Evernote to basic plan. Started sending emails to OneNote in Windows 10. The I went back out on the road, and realized I still can’t send an email for Outlook iOS App to OneNote. I can’t believe I still can’t do this, but I can still send an email to Evernote. I guess I am going back to Evernote. Shmucks!

• h commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the pen sensitivity in my experience has been all over the place, cant write a sentence without one of the letters randomly becoming 5x thicker than all the rest. it isn't like this on other apps.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would you have this feature for Evernote but not your own Microsoft product, OneNote?! I’m trying so hard to like OneNote but it seems Microsoft is doing more and more to make it hard to like. Please add this feature ASAP.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the 'send to OneNote' function from Outlook all the time for both email and meetings. Please add this to the iOS apps - it's a major drawback as it stands right now.

• Mark Goldie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s sad that I can (from the Outlook iOS app) send an email to a third party cloud (Evernote), but not a cloud based MS Office product that ships with Outlook (OneNote)

This seems a very large departure from the “work anywhere” vision that is working so well for the Office products so far.

• AB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Please Please add the OneNote feature to the IOS Outlook. I bought my iPad thinking I could stay up-to-date without lugging around a laptop. This is a must have as I use OneNote to refer to old emails. Thanks!!!!

• Vincent Hase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I started sending emails to OneNote on my work computer (windows). I liked it so much that I loaded Outlook on my iPad, not realizing this function was not mirrored. Would love to see it!

• Andi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a basic function in Evernote and is making me want to go back. Sending email from my phone is SO critical. Please fix!!

• Zoran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We waiting that feature for YEARS

Do something about It instead of new colours and that kind “new” functionalities.

Please you are decreasing over all productivity every time when we need to go back to PC version instead of doing it on. iOS tablet / phone..

So frustrating and disappointing for years.

• sapan.singh@stryker.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The feature to ‘Send to OneNote’ will enhance the usability of both the Outlook app and the OneNote app and lead to increasing adoption of the two apps. Extremely important

• Dominik Aigner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only reason for me in order to switch to Outlook on iOS I’m case it’s implemented. Absolutely crucial.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Outlook for iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base